The MedSpec Back-n-Shape II back brace delivers compression and effective support with an elastic design for men and women. The product double side pulls that can be pulled around towards the front to create added abdominal compression. The brace is tapered in the front for added comfort and can be worn underneath or over existing clothing. The MedSpec Back-n-Shape II can accommodate an optional heat moldable plastic insert to increase the amount of support and rigidity in the back of the brace. The insert combined with the contoured fit creates a the best of both worlds - a low profile fit with added support for your lumbar spine region. The Back-n-Shape II can be used for sprains, strains, low back pain, herniated disc injuries, and more.
MedSpec Back-n-Shape II Features:
- Features elastic material for uniform compression and support.
- Low profile design can be worn under or over clothing.
- Double side pulls create additional abdominal compression.
- Contoured design provides a better fit for female patients with wider hips.
- manufactured in the US for greater quality control.
- Thermoplastic insert (optional): can be molded to individual patient for customized support. Insert sold separately. Item #16300.
- Available in five sizes to fit every size individual - see sizing chart tab.
Available Color: Black.
The MedSpec Back-n-Shape II back brace may be used to treat:
- Herniated discs.
- Disc protrusions.
- Lumbar strains.
- Lumbar sprains.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Lumbar osteoarthritis.
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease.
- Degenerative joint disease.
- Chronic low back pain.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure the dimension s of the waist as shown below.
- Durable elastic material construction.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for MedSpec Back-n-Shape II Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.