The MedSpec Back-n-Black Low Profile support incorporates all of the patented design features of the regular Back-n-Black in a low profile design for greater comfort. The brace provides ample support and stability with work and sports activities. The product features a plastic abdominal panel in the front and sacro compression pads in the rear to help increase support and enhance stabilization of the lumbosacral region. The MedSpec Back-n-Black Low Profile has additional nylon circumferential straps that cinch up across the front for additional compression as well. The Back-n-Black Low Profile is 2" shorter in the front than the standard model and is well suited for shorter statured individuals and women.
MedSpec Back-n-Black Low Profile Back Support Features:
- Incorporates all of the patented design features of the regular Back-n-Black
- 2" shorter for a slim design - suited for shorter individuals and women.
- Semi-flexible abdominal panel and sacro padding to provide enhanced compression.
- Non-stretch "seatbelt" nylon strap increases circumferential abdominal compression to relieve low back pain.
- Soft plush lining on provides comfort and softness against the skin.
- Contoured design fits males & females.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0625.
The MedSpec Back-N-Black Low Profile may be used to treat:
- Lumbosacral strains/sprains.
- Lumbar spine strains and sprains.
- Sizing chart
Measure waist dimensions as shown below.
- Medical materials for durability.
- Soft liner on the inside for comfort and softness.
- Nylon material used in the circumferential strap.
- My daughter's back feels better when she wears the brace
- Low Profile Back support works for me - a short person + curved spine.
- Got for my Mom
Q&A for MedSpec Back-n-Black Low Profile Back Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.