The MedSpec Back-n-Black with Thermoplastic Pocket provides a high degree of support and protection for patients with multiple level spine injuries. The product is made with a heavy duty medical grade material that is designed for greater support and durability with daily wear. The product features a semi-flexible abdominal panel in the front and can be ordered with an optional thermoplastic moldable insert for enhanced support in the rear of the brace. The heat-sensitive insert can be heated, molded, and then slid into it's own pocket on the inside, posterior aspect of the brace for more customized support. The MedSpec Back-n-Black with Thermo Pocket & Moldable Insert uses a no-stretch nylon circumferential strap to provide a seat belt feeling for greater abdominal compression that's well liked by physicians and patients. Additional side pulls can be pulled around towards the front and applied to add greater abdominal compression.
MedSpec Back-n-Black with Thermoplastic Pocket Features:
- Durable medical grade material for increased longevity and durability.
- Semi-flexible abdominal panel provides enhanced compression in the front and helps patients to refrain from bending over.
- Non-stretch "seatbelt" strap provides uniform circumferential compression.
- Contoured design fits males & females.
- Hand assist strap allows for easy application and securing of product.
- Can be fitted with optional thermoplastic insert. Can be molded for patients customized support. Insert sold separately. Item #163000.
- Manufactured in the US for greater quality control.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Available Colors: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0626.
The MedSpec Back-n-Black with Thermoplastic Pocket can be used to treat:
- Herniated discs.
- Disc protrusions.
- Lumbar strains.
- Lumbar sprains.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Lumbar osteoarthritis.
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease.
- Degenerative joint disease.
- Chronic low back pain.
- Sizing chart
- Medical grade material for durability.
- Great brace
Q&A for MedSpec Back-n-Black with Thermoplastic Pocket
- From Ann Spindlow
- Q: It says this brace discourages you from bending over. Does that mean you aren't able to bend down to pick something up or exercise in the brace?
- A: The Back-n-Black with the optional Thermoplastic Panel provides a high level of stability and motion restriction for back injuries. The brace panels and front closure design will encourage people to not bend over which can lead to reinjury.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Ann Spindlow
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.