RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it within thirty (30) days after the purchase date to DME-Direct.com according to the below policy. Please note the following conditions:
• Returns and exchanges must all have a Return Authorization (RA) number. Call customer service at 877-742-8784 to obtain your RA number.&
• You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item. Returns postmarked after 30 days will be not be eligible for credit.
• It is the customer's responsibility to pay for return shipping.
• Merchandise must be returned in new, unworn, and undamaged condition along with the manufacturer's packaging and instructions. Worn and/or soiled products will be returned at the customer's expense. Products returned without the manufacturer's packaging or with damaged product packaging may incur added replacement costs.
• All Returns with a RA number will have a 20% restocking fee applied to their credit. Returned items without a RA number are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
• Accept delivery of your order. Refunds will not be issued for refused shipments.
• Exchanges are classified as the same product being "exchanged" for a different size of the same brand and model. Exchanges do not incur restocking fees. Customer is responsible for a $7.50 shipping fee to send out the new size. Canadian customers will need to call with a credit card to pay for shipping an exchanged product to Canada via UPS Canada Standard - cost USD $15. Foreign checks are not accepted. Exchanges generally take 2-3 days to process and ship.
• All "cold therapy" products and certain other items (as stated on the web pages where those items are described) are non-returnable. If there is a problem with its function, and it is within the manufacturer's warranty period, it will be replaced with a new replacement. Health regulations prohibit dispensing as new a unit that might have been used, and it is assumed that these devices have been used once they reach the customer. Please read our cold therapy return policy for specific details. Refusals of cold therapy products are subject to a $100 "disposal" fee as these cannot be sent out to other customers. All hot/cold therapy, DeRoyal products priced $50 or less, and all wound care items are non-returnable.
• It can take up to 2 weeks to process your refund from the time your return arrives at our warehouse.
• Refunds will be posted to the credit card or Paypal account used less restocking fee and any shipping cost.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
• Call DME-Direct Customer Service 877-742-8784 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number.
• Place item with original packaging and all original shipping documentation inside the shipping box, along with the RA number, your name email address, and phone number so that we may reach you if we have questions regarding your return. Ship the item(s) back in a shipping box - not the manufacturer's own packaging
• Clearly print your name, address and Return Authorization number on the outside of the shipping box, and return to DME-Direct 28910 Avenue Penn, Suite 207, Valencia CA 91355. Merchandise that is drop-shipped from the manufacturer will need to be sent to DME-Direct and not to the manufacturer in order to be exchanged and/or returned.
• It is the customer's responsibility to obtain delivery confirmation and full insurance if necessary. DME-Direct is not responsible for lost or damaged items from shipping.