RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it within thirty (30) days after the purchase date to DME-Direct.com according to the below policy. Please note the following conditions:
• Returns and exchanges must all have a Return Authorization (RA) number. Call customer service at 877-742-8784 to obtain your RA number.
• You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item. Returns postmarked after 30 days will not be eligible for a credit.
• Customer is responsible for shipping items back to DME-Direct.
• Merchandise must be returned in new, unworn, and undamaged condition along with the manufacturer's packaging and instructions. Worn and/or soiled products will be returned at the customer's expense. Products returned without the manufacturer's packaging or with damaged product packaging may incur added replacement costs.
I NEED TO EXCHANGE VS RETURN A PRODUCT - WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
• Exchanges are classified as the same product being "exchanged" for a different size of the same brand and model. Exchanges do not incur restocking fees. Need help determining the correct size needed for an exchange? Call our product experts at 877-742-8784 for professional assistance. The customer is responsible for a $8.00 shipping fee to send out the new size for an exchange. Exchanges generally take 2-3 days to process and ship. A "Return" is classified as a product being returned for credit. Canadian customers will need to call with a credit card to pay for shipping an exchanged product to Canada via UPS Canada Standard - cost USD $15. Foreign checks are not accepted. Paypal processing fees are not returnable.
• All "Returns" with a return authorization number are subject to a 20% restocking fee applied to their credit. Returned items without an RA number are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call, not email customer service, to receive a return authorization number.
• Refunds will not be issued for refused shipments.
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE?
• All "cold therapy" products; If there is a problem with its function, and it is within the manufacturer's warranty period, it will be replaced with a new replacement. Health regulations prohibit dispensing as new a unit that might have been used, and it is assumed that these devices have been used once they reach the customer. Please read our cold therapy return policy for specific details. Refusals of cold therapy products are subject to a $100 "disposal" fee as these cannot be sent out to other customers.
• Specific items (as stated on the web pages where those items are described).
• All hot/cold therapy capable gel packs/coolers, parts, pads, and power cords
• DeRoyal products priced $100 or less.
• All wound care items.
• All hernia briefs/abdominal binders.
• All custom-made extremity bracing. We will work with the manufacturer to remake or fix any issue(s).
• All Aspen Medical products are not eligible for exchange/returns once the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
• All RCAI products are not eligible for exchange/returns once the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
• All articles of clothing with tags must be returned in their original condition with unremoved tags.
HOW TO SEND A RETURN OR AN EXCHANGE BACK TO DME-DIRECT:
• Please call DME-Direct Customer Service 877-742-8784 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number to return or exchange a product.
• Place item(s) with original packaging and all original shipping documentation inside the shipping box, along with the RA number, your name email address, and phone number so that we may reach you if we have questions regarding your return. Ship the item(s) back in a shipping box - not the manufacturer's own packaging.
• Clearly print your name, address and Return Authorization number on the outside of the shipping box, and return to DME-Direct 28910 Avenue Penn, Suite 207, Valencia CA 91355. Merchandise that is drop-shipped from the manufacturer must be returned to DME-Direct and not to the manufacturer in order to be exchanged and/or returned.
• It is the customer's responsibility to obtain delivery tracking/confirmation and full insurance if necessary. DME-Direct is not responsible for lost or damaged items from shipping.
• It can take up to 2 weeks to process your refund from the time your return arrives at our warehouse.
• Refunds will be posted to the credit card or Paypal account used to make the original purchase.