DME-Direct Customer Service
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Price Match
- Shipping Costs
- Product Quality
- Return Policy
- Credit Card Information Safety
- Sales Tax
- Product Questions
- PRICE MATCH
With over 20 years of experience, DME-Direct has served thousands of customers with the largest selection of braces, supports and rehabilitation products available today. We offer competitive pricing on all of our products and physically warehouse our braces and supports for faster delivery. We offer Price Match Guarantee to help everyone save! We will price match any competitor's listing according to our policy conditions:
- The competitor has both a physical address (not a PO box) AND a contact telephone number associated with their listing(s).
- Third-party marketplace listings on Amazon, Ebay, Jet, Rakuten, etc are not valid offers - we do not price match liquidators selling on marketplace sites.
- Any price match consideration will include the cost of shipping. Many online sites lower prices and increase the cost of shipping to compensate for the difference.
- The product's sku has to be clearly visible defining the exact product being represented.
- The price has to be clearly stated on the competitor's website and cannot be a verbal price guarantee.
- All price match offers will be honored at the time the order is placed online or over the phone only. We cannot price match an order after the fact - ie one that has already been placed online or over the phone.
- Price match does not include discontinued, used or older models for clearance sales.
- If you find a product where you believe the price is lower than ours, you can:
- Call us toll-free at 877-742-8784 with the website and page which lists the lower price.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to the competitor's product page.
- Instant message our customer service team with the product information.
- SHIPPING COSTS
We offer a variety of different shipping methods to have orders arrive in a fast, timely manner. We offer $7.50 Standard shipping on orders and complimentary free ground shipping in the continental 48 states for orders of $100 or more. Expedited shipping methods are available in the checkout and are calculated based on your address information and the dimensional weight of your order.
- PRODUCT QUALITY
As members of the orthopedic medical community, it is our firm belief to provide today's most recognized orthopedic brands - the same braces leading orthopedic physicians recommend to patients and athletes every day. We do not sell second-hand, liquidated or products with old foams, resins, and glues like liquidators you can currently find on Amazon and Ebay. You won't find lesser known, lower-priced merchandise here that is commonly found for sale at discount warehouses, medical supply stores, and online retail giants. If you have to have an orthopedic surgical procedure of some type, these product lines are most likely to be used as part of your recovery and rehabilitation.
- INSURANCE BILLING
DME-Direct.com does not process insurance claims for products sold on our website, but many insurance plans will accept receipts from "out of network" providers. All of our wholesale prices are 40-70% less than retail, and in most instances 2-4 times cheaper than insurance billing allowable prices to help save you more money. We list each product's HCPC billing code at the bottom of each product page so that you may submit your invoice, along with a copy of your physician's prescription, to your insurance for reimbursement based on your durable medical equipment coverage.
- RETURN POLICY
All of our merchandise has a thirty-day return policy except for all cold therapy units, their pads/accessories, and specific products clearly marked for hygiene purposes. Because cold therapy products come in contact with incisions after orthopedic surgery and use municipal water, we have to make the assumption that once they leave our facility they have been used. We cannot, in good faith, ship this type of merchandise to another patient and have them bare the increased risk of getting an infection. For you as a customer, we want you to know that all cold therapy products coming from our warehouse have not been used by another customer in any manner. Click here for complete Return/Exchange Policy information.
- CREDIT CARD SAFETY
We use the latest SSL security for encryption of sensitive cardholder information. Our servers do not retain any credit card information before, during, or after a transaction. We're proud to offer the credit card industry's highest level of security to our customers.
- SALES TAX
We charge 9% sales tax to customers in Los Angeles County and 7.5% sales tax to all other California residents. Customers in the other 48 states are not subject to sales tax.
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
The contents of this website are not intended to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease, and DME-Direct Inc. makes no recommendations of any kind or character as to any products offered for sale. See your health professional for specific medical advice and assistance in purchasing any product found on our site. Our product experts and physical therapist can help answer product questions and help compare products that we offer to help you make an informed decision about which product(s) to purchase.
Our customer service department is staffed with product experts (actually physical therapists and members of the American Orthopedic Society For Sports Medicine) to answer all your questions. Try our live chat feature, or email email@example.com. with your questions. Or call us 7am - 5:00pm PST Mon-Fri at 877-742-8784 or 661-705-8330 outside the USA.
Click here to see our manufacturer product warranties.
Please contact us with any questions about our products.