SHIPPING AND RATES
All shipping is performed Monday - Friday 7am-5pm and does not include weekends, federal holidays, or major carrier holiday schedules. Our website taps into FedEx directly to give you an exact shipping quote for your order and will quote standard, home-delivery (ground), 3-day select, 2nd-day, and Next business day options based on the "ship to" address information provided. This information is displayed when going through the checkout process before any credit card information is requested.
We offer Free shipping on all orders over $100 and on select items, within the continental USA (48 states), and offer a standard flat rate of $8.00 for orders less than $100.
Ground and expedited orders from DME-Direct.com are shipped by FedEx/UPS. Please be certain to provide the billing address at the time of checkout that matches the billing address on file at the credit card issuing bank. Packages can be shipped to a different address, but the billing address must match the credit card address or the credit card will likely be declined. Please contact us for any clarification or assistance with this. The customer is responsible for sending merchandise back to DME-Direct if it is shipped out as ordered.
DME-Direct cannot generally ship to P.O. Boxes because our primary means of shipping is UPS and FedEx and they won't deliver to P.O. Boxes. Therefore, please provide a physical street address or a Rural Box address for shipping. NOTE: We will gladly ship to any APO address for the US military. For shipments to APO addresses, we use USPS Priority Mail. To ensure that you properly receive your package, please format the shipping address like this example:
First Name: Sgt. Matthew
Last Name: Mason
Street Address: PSC 94 Box 709
Post Code: 09824-5435
UPS, FedEx & the US Postal Service (USPS) will generally leave a package on your door in your absence. Please notify us in the "comments" section of the order if you are uncomfortable with this. DME-Direct is not responsible for theft or loss of items once delivered to your address.
Shipping charges are based on the dimensional weight of the item and the distance the item is being shipped to give our customers the lowest possible shipping rates. DME-Direct reserves the right to ship packages with standard shipping of 1 lb or less via USPS First Class Mail based on the weight, package dimensions, and the package's shipping destination.
"Overnight", "Next Day Air", "2nd Day Air" & "3-Day Select" refers to BUSINESS DAYS only (Monday - Friday). Therefore, a Next Day Air order placed on Thursday can be received on Friday. Likewise, a Next Day Air order placed on Friday can be received on Monday. A 2nd Day Air order placed on Thursday would arrive on Monday, whereas a 3-Day Select order would arrive on Tuesday if ordered on Thursday. If a holiday occurs during the shipping period, then the shipment will be delayed by one business day. UPS and FedEx do not move packages on holidays. DME-Direct will not issue shipping refunds caused by weather delays and/or manufacture shipping/inventory delays. Best efforts will be made to ship out expedited shipments on the day they're ordered but may incur a 1-2 day delay if being shipped by the manufacturer, and therefore expedited shipping costs will not be refunded.
"Next Day Air Saturday Delivery": We do not quote the cost for this service because it's not available in all areas of the country. There is a large increase in the cost to send packages for Saturday delivery. If it's Friday and you are in need of a Saturday delivery, please call us at 877-742-8784 so that we may confirm if Saturday delivery is possible in your area. We can also inform you of the cost for this service.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Shipping Time||Cost|
|Free Shipping||3-12 Business Days*||Free - DME-Direct Choice|
|Standard Shipping||2-10 Business Days**||$8.00|
|Ground||Maximum 4-5 Days||Calculated at Checkout|
|3 Day Select||Guaranteed 3 Business Days||Calculated at Checkout|
|2nd Day Air||Guaranteed 2 Business Days||Calculated at Checkout|
|Next Day Air Saver||Guaranteed 1 Business Day||Calculated at Checkout|
* DME-Direct's choice for shipping method ie USPS, FedEx, UPS does not guarantee a delivery window. If a specific date is desired, please upgrade your shipping choice accordingly.
** USPS First Class; Economical; indicated for shipments that are not time-sensitive.
We ship worldwide to customers outside the continental United States via UPS/FedEx, and USPS. Our system will quote a shipping charge to your exact location within your country to provide you with the cheapest possible shipping cost available over the internet.
International shipments are subject to customs costs, duties, broker fees, and any VAT (valued added tax) associated with shipping to that country. Our system calculates just the shipping charge for the package - additional fees (customs, taxes, duties, etc...) are not included in the shipping cost. A package may incur a delivery delay due to passing through customs in the receiving country.
Canadian customers: UPS charges brokerage fees on Ground shipments (also known as Canada Standard UPS) when the order is valued at USD $20 or more. On air shipments, also known as "worldwide expedited" on our shipping page, UPS covers the brokerage cost. Canadians will typically pay local taxes on imports (GST, PST etc...). On ground shipments, UPS will typically contact the recipient to ask if you have a broker to clear the package through customs. Please ask UPS what your options are when they contact you. Contact us and we can help with shipping choices and/or required delivery confirmations. USPS Priority Mail International delivery time: generally 6-10 days. DME-Direct is not responsible for lost or stolen packages shipped internationally.
FREE SHIPPING OFFERS:
- Free shipping offers apply to Standard Ground Shipping within the Continental U.S. only.
- If Expedited shipping is needed, charges still apply.
- DME-Direct.com special offers may not be combined with any previously placed orders.
SHIPMENT TIME FRAME:
- Orders placed by 12 noon PST will generally ship the same day or next day depending on the product and warehouse location, pending credit approval and inventory status. Orders placed after 12pm PST will be shipped same-day if possible, but that is not guaranteed. Customers needing a delivery to arrive by a certain date should choose a guaranteed, expedited shipping method over ground delivery which does not include a guaranteed date of arrival.
- Orders are processed and shipped with priority given to overnight, 2nd day air and 3 day select orders. Ground orders are shipped as soon as possible, but may be delayed due to inventory status.
- Pacific Standard Time is used when placing and shipping orders.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges when returning an item for an exchange or for a return. A 20% Re-Stocking Fee is charged when an item is sent back as a return.
- A $15 Refusal Fee is assessed on all orders that are "refused" by the customer. A shipment refusal fee will be assessed along with a 20% restocking fee in the event a package is refused by a customer.
- DME-Direct sends USPS/FedEx tracking notifications for all shipments via email. Customer is responsible for tracking their shipment and notifying USPS and/or Fedex of an alternate delivery date if they're not home or the business shipping address is closed during the day at a specific time or a specific day of the week so that USPS and/or FedEx can make attempts to deliver their shipment on an alternate day or at a different time. DME-Direct is not responsible for the cost to reship returned orders from FedEx or USPS.
If a product is damaged in shipping, DME-Direct will require photo evidence which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation. Customers are required to refuse delivery of their package within 3 business days by contacting and returning it to their nearest carrier (UPS/FedEx) location. Customer is required to notify DME-Direct in order to file a damage claim with the carrier. We will then send out a replacement item for the original. Notification of shipment damage cannot be used to cancel an order altogether.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us toll-free at 877-742-8784 or 661-705-8330 outside the USA.