The MedSpec Back-n-Black is a great choice for low back strains and sprains. The brace includes a plastic abdominal panel and a removable lumbar-sacral pad in the rear to resist forward trunk bending and provide support for the lumbar spine. The non-elastic circumferential nylon straps work in conjunction with the plastic abdominal panel and sacro pad to provide true intra-abdominal compression helping to relieve pressure on the lumbar spine. The Back-n-Black is 9 3/4" in width. The product can be used to treat low back pain, strains/sprains, herniated disc injuries, and more.
MedSpec Back-n-Black Brace Features:
- Constructed of medical grade material for increased longevity and durability.
- Utilizes semi-flexible abdominal panels to provide compression over the abdominal area, and remind the patient to refrain from forward bending.
- Non-stretch "seatbelt" strap which provides uniform circumferential intra-abdominal compression.
- Orthopedic contoured design fits males & females perfectly to provide a custom fit.
- Convenient hand assist strap that allows for easy application and securing of the support across the hips and lower back.
- The removable sacro pad can be used as a cold therapy product by placing it inside the freezer.
- Available in seven sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
Available Color: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0628
The MedSpec Back-n-Black is commonly used to provide back support for:
- Herniated discs.
- Disc protrusions.
- Lumbar strains/sprains.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Degenerative joint disease.
- Chronic low back pain.
- Sizing chart
Measure waist dimensions as shown below.
- Medical grade materials for orthopedic quality comfort and durability.
- I strongly recommend this product
- Good quality
- Perfect lower and mid back support plus abdominal area support
Q&A for MedSpec Back-n-Black Back Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.