The MedSpec Back-n-Black Back Brace With Dual Panels provides the highest level of support for back injuries with rigid anterior and posterior panels for complete motion restriction. The thermomolded plastic panels are heat moldable for a custom fit, and work with the nylon strapping to increase intra-abdominal pressure and decrease the load on the lumbar intervertebral discs and surrounding soft tissues of the lumbar spine. The elastic panels on the interior of the MedSpec Back-n-Black with Dual Panels offer adjustability in fitting various body shapes and enhance wearing comfort. The Back-n-Black Back Brace With Dual Panels is proudly manufactured here in the U.S. under excellent quality control standards.
Back-n-Black Back Brace With Dual Panels Features:
- Heat-moldable, rigid anterior and posterior panels for greater support.
- Panels work with inelastic nylon strap system to increase compression and protection.
- Decreases load on intervertebral discs and surrounding musculoskeletal structures.
- The hand closure straps for ease of application and tightening.
- Adjustable - creates the desired level of compression needed for pain relief.
- Breathable elastic panels - fits various abdominal shapes.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Available in five sizes available - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0627