The MedSpec Back-n-Black Back Brace With Dual Panels provides the highest level of support for back injuries with rigid anterior and posterior panels for complete motion restriction. The thermomolded plastic panels are heat moldable for a custom fit, and work with the nylon strapping to increase intra-abdominal pressure and decrease the load on the lumbar intervertebral discs and surrounding soft tissues of the lumbar spine. The elastic panels on the interior of the MedSpec Back-n-Black with Dual Panels offer adjustability in fitting various body shapes and enhance wearing comfort. The Back-n-Black Back Brace With Dual Panels is proudly manufactured here in the U.S. under excellent quality control standards.
Back-n-Black Back Brace With Dual Panels Features:
- Heat-moldable, rigid anterior and posterior panels for greater support.
- Panels work with inelastic nylon strap system to increase compression and protection.
- Decreases load on intervertebral discs and surrounding musculoskeletal structures.
- The hand closure straps for ease of application and tightening.
- Adjustable - creates the desired level of compression needed for pain relief.
- Breathable elastic panels - fits various abdominal shapes.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Available in five sizes available - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0627
The MedSpec Back-N-Black with Dual Panels may be used to treat:
- Chronic or Acute Low Back Pain.
- Degenerative Disc Disease.
- Lumbar Muscle Strains.
- Lumbar Ligamentous Sprains.
- Post Operative Lumbar Stabilization.
- Postural Support.
- Sizing chart
Measure waist dimensions as shown below.
- Nylon and elastic material. Thermomoldable panels are removable..
- Definitely recommend!
- Great product
Q&A for MedSpec Back-n-Black Support With Dual Panels
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.