The Hely Weber Phomfit Wrist Hand Thumb Orthosis #447 provides the right blend of support and comfort for thumb injuries. The product features a removable aluminum stay on the palm side that can be molded if necessary while on the thumb side a second, thinner, more malleable aluminum stay maintains proper immobilization of the entire thumb. The Phomfit Wrist Hand Thumb Orthosis features a stockinette tongue that simplifies the fitting process, and is made out of a tricot covered nylon fabric that is laminated to a nylon outer shell. The traditional styling is both comfortable for all day use and durable enough for use at home and work. The Hely Weber Phomfit Wrist Hand Thumb Orthosis provides the necessary support to properly immobilize the thumb with DeQuervain's, Gamekeepers injuries, tendonitis, sprained thumbs, and more.
Phomfit Wrist Hand Thumb Orthosis Features:
- Aluminum removable palmar stay for a customized fit.
- Radial thumb stay is malleable.
- Constructed of nylon outer shell with a tricot covered foam lining for comfort and durability.
- Stockinette tongue and dorsal hook & loop closures offer simple application.
- Right/left specific.
- Available in five sizes - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3809.