The Hely Weber Santa Barbara Thumb Splint #3842 is one of the most versatile thumb spica models available with a wraparound style for treating tendonitis. The Santa Barbara brace is constructed out of Kuhl (pun intended) perforated neoprene for cool, comfortable support. Pockets around the entire thumb on the radial, palmar, and dorsal sides are designed to hold a mixture of malleable stays to customize the level of support and immobilization required. A malleable aluminum stay and a spiral stay come with the product and can be mixed and matched for the desired directional support. Simply pull them out of their pockets and relocate them in seconds. The Hely Weber Santa Barbara Splint is ideal for treating Gamekeepers Thumb, Skiers Thumb, Basal Joint Arthritis, tendinitis, and much more. The wrap around closure is easy to apply around your wrist once you've slipped the support down over your thumb. Then apply the thin closure strap at the very end of the thumb portion to secure your thumb properly. The Santa Barbara Splint is a one size fits all design and is one of our most popular models with both physicians and patients alike.
Hely Weber Santa Barbara Thumb Splint Features:
- Constructed of Kuhl perforated neoprene for cool, comfortable compression.
- Radial, palmar, and dorsal stay pockets allow you to mix and match the location of desired support c
- Comes with one aluminum spiral stay and one solid aluminum stay.
- Ideal for treating Gamekeeper's/Skier's Thumb, Basal Joint Arthritis, and Thumb Tendonitis.
- Wrap around design for one-handed application.
- Fits both the right and left hand - one size fits all.
- Circumferential strap fits a wide range of thumb sizes.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3923.