The Hely & Weber UNO WHT - Wrist Hand Thumb #429 is a highly versatile thumb spica designed to work for a host of thumb and wrist joint injuries. The thumb spica is extremely comfortable yet supportive with with removable wrist and thumb aluminum stays that can be shaped and molded for a customized fit. The Hely & Weber UNO WHT Wrist Hand Thumb Orthosis features a tricot foam covered lining for amazing comfort and easy loop closure straps for quick and easy application. This product is excellent for patients following cast removal or for use Gamekeepers thumb injuries, DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis, and thumb tendonitis as well.
Hely & Weber UNO WHT Wrist Hand Thumb Orthosis Features:
- Nylon outer shell with a tricot covered foam lining.
- Brace is adaptable to most wrist, hand, and thumb injuries.
- Movable stay pod on the palm side for customized support.
- Stockinette tongue and dorsal loop & lock closures offer simple application.
- Radial thumb side stay and palm side stay are bendable.
- Removable, malleable, anatomically contoured Aluminum Palmal Stay.
- Brace will not snag clothing because there is no exposed hook.
- Stay pocket cover prevents migration of the palmal stay.
- D rings are offset to avoid irritation to the wrist.
- 3 dorsal loop & lock closure straps are adjustable and trimmable.
- Stockinette tongue covers length of brace inside for enhanced comfort and easier application.
- Right and left specific.
- One size fits all - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3807