The Hely Weber Kuhl Modabber Thumb Orthosis #5803 is a malleable thumb splint ideal for treating basal joint arthritis, throttle thumb, and thumb tendonitis. Features two stays that can be changed out in the pocket located on the top side of the thumb to create more or less support as needed.
Hely Weber Kuhl Modabber Thumb Splint/Orthosis Features:
- Constructed of KUHL™ perforated neoprene for cool, comfortable compression.
- Brace fits left or right hand to reduce inventory.
- Elasticized patient assist strap makes one-handed application easy.
- Aluminum stay and steel spiral stay are interchangeable and removable.
- Melco taping above the stay pocket allows trimming of the length and creates less seam irritation.
- Patient assist strap for easy application
- Low profile design has a wraparound closure.
- Available in three sizes - See sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3924
The Modabber Thumb Splint/Orthosis by Hely Weber may be used to treat:
- Basal Joint Arthritis.
- Throttle Thumb.
- Blackberry Thumb.
- Overuse Syndrome.
- Thumb tendinitis.
- Sizing chart
- Perforated neoprene material with a single pocket for stay. Includes an aluminum and a spring steel spiral stay - interchangeable.
- Elastic patient assist closure strap inside.
- Aluminum spring steel material used for the stays.
- Good but awkward to don
- Kuhl Modabber Thumb delivery FAST
- Good service, Fast shipment
- Modabber thumb orthosis
- Help For Trigger Thumb
- Excellent Brace for Trigger Thumb
Customer service was excellent. The person who took my phone order was very pleasant and most efficient. She assured me that my order would go out that day. I was surprised to see the package from DME Direct just five days later. Amazingly, three of those days were other than regular business days.
Q&A for Hely Weber Kuhl Modabber Thumb Orthosis #5803
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.