The Hely Weber Kuhl Modabber Thumb Orthosis #5803 is a malleable thumb splint ideal for treating basal joint arthritis, throttle thumb, and thumb tendonitis. Features two stays that can be changed out in the pocket located on the top side of the thumb to create more or less support as needed.
Hely Weber Kuhl Modabber Thumb Splint/Orthosis Features:
- Constructed of KUHL™ perforated neoprene for cool, comfortable compression.
- Brace fits left or right hand to reduce inventory.
- Elasticized patient assist strap makes one-handed application easy.
- Aluminum stay and steel spiral stay are interchangeable and removable.
- Melco taping above the stay pocket allows trimming of the length and creates less seam irritation.
- Patient assist strap for easy application
- Low profile design has a wraparound closure.
- Available in three sizes - See sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3924