The Hely Weber Titan Thumb #455, 459 provides true immobilization of the wrist and thumb joints following an injury. The adjustable lacing pull fasteners are "pre-laced" for easier application using one hand. The thumb stay is designed to be molded and customized for proper positioning of the thumb and rigid enough for excellent thumb stability.
The Hely Weber Titan Thumb wrist brace has a removable palmar and dorsal (top side) stay that can be removed and molded if necessary for a more customized fit. The brace is available in three sizes: an XS for pediatric/small size adults, a universal size that fits 90% of adults, and an XL size for individuals with extremely large wrists.
Choose between two versions: The #455 is a short length (about 8") style and the longer (10 1/2") #459 model is ideal for patients 5'9" and tall or for anyone needing a longer length brace for greater immobilization. Ideal injuries like Blackberry Thumb, overuse syndromes, tendonitis, gamekeepers thumb, basal joint arthritis, and more.
Hely Weber Titan Thumb Orthosis Features:
- Customizable for multiple thumb positions and rigid for stabilizing the thumb.
- Perforated materials for breathability.
- Adjustable lacing pulls easily fits a wide range of wrist sizes - fastens with one hand.
- Movable stay pod makes this brace universal and fully customizable.
- Stockinette tongue offers simple application.
- Malleable oblique thumb stay allows for any desired thumb position.
- Malleable volar stay adjusts the wrist position.
- Malleable radial stay contours and adjusts thumb abduction.
- Malleable ulnar stay adjusts to wrist contour and blocks deviation.
- Easy for patients to reapply.
- XS and XL sizes available for the 455 only.