Available in 8" and 10" lengths, the Breg Wrist Pro provides lightweight and durable support for strains and sprains. It's constructed of lightweight, durable foam laminate, and contains a preformed, removable, palmar stay that supports the wrist. The Breg Wrist Pro Thumb Spica version includes an adjustable radial stay for thumb support. The Breg Wrist Pro has a mesh stockinette inside for easier fitting - simply slide your hand into the brace and then attach your straps. There's no fumbling or need for two hands to apply the brace.
Breg Wrist Pro and Thumb Spica Features:
- Made out of soft, durable, foam laminate materials for greater comfort and durability.
- Mesh stockinette on the inside adds comfort and makes patient fitting easier using just one hand.
- Available in an 8", 10", and a 8" spica model for thumb injuries.
- Right/left specific.Hand washable.
- Four sizes- See sizing chart tab above for important sizing instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: Wrist Pro L3908, Wrist Pro with Spica L3807