The Aircast Leg Brace provides full lower leg support and graduated compression for stress fractures and lower leg injuries. The shells lined with the Duplex system of pre-inflated air cells provide functional management of stress fractures and specific kinds of stable fractures of the lower leg. The brace allows full movement at the ankle, early weight-bearing after injury, and fits inside all shoe types.
The product is available as a standard Leg Brace or as the Aircast Leg Brace with Anterior Panel for additional tibial protection and support. Full air shell compression on the sides of the leg coupled with an additional long anterior panel down the front provides added rigidity for stress fractures, shin splints, and overuse injuries enabling faster healing.
Aircast Leg Brace Features:
- Semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells to stabilize and protect the leg.
- Overlapping aircell design reduces swelling and pain with walking.
- Promotes circulation for fast healing.
- Compresses and protects the lower leg and ankle within a regular shoe.
- Comfort and security encourage early return to function, protected.
- Two sizes: Small - 13" tall, and Universal - 15.5" tall.
- Can be ordered Standard as a stirrup (no anterior panel) or with the removable Anterior (front) panel to provide greater immobilization.
- Right/left specific - please see our sizing chart tab above for additional sizing guidelines.
- A sock is included with each leg brace.
- Adjustable velcro strapping for a comfortable fit.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC Code: L4370
See all of our Aircast ankle brace styles here.
The Aircast Leg Brace is ideally suited for treating:
- Stable lower leg fractures.
- Graduated fracture management (stable fractures).
- Chronic pain and swelling associated with stress fractures.
- Shin splints (leg brace with anterior panel is recommended for this application).
- Sizing chart
The Aircast Leg brace w/anteriorpanel comes in a Universal Adult Size and a Small Adult Size for shorter adults.
Right Left Product Description Brace Length 03CR 03CL Small Leg Brace (Standard) 13" (33 cm) 03DR 03DL Small Leg Brace with Panel 13" (33 cm) 03AR 03AL Universal Leg Brace (Standard) 15.5" (39 cm) 03BR 03BL Universal Leg Brace with Panel 15.5" (39 cm)
- The brace features a semi-rigid outer plastic shell design with pre-filled overlapping aircells on the inside closest to the skin.
- This aircast long leg brace works
- Quick delivery appreciated
- Helped the stress fractures in my leg
- stress fracture support
Q&A for Aircast Leg Brace with Anterior Panel
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.