The Aircast Airheel with Stabilizers provides active relief for the patient suffering from plantar fascitis, achilles tendonitis, and heel pain. The support is designed to provide compression and comfort for the arch with two interconnected air cells located under the heel the the achilles tendon that reduce pressure and pain with each step. The Aircast AirHeel Support features medial and lateral stabilizers on each side of the ankle to provide stability along with enhanced proprioception and balance while walking. The lightweight design fits inside all types of shoes and slips on just like a sock for easy application.
Aircast AirHeel Support with Stabilizers Features:
- Provides proven to provide massaging comfort and compression.
- Medial/lateral stabilizers offer enhanced proprioception and stability.
- Provides relief for plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, and arch / heel pain.
- Slips on like a regular sock for ease of use.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Three sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902