The Aircast Dorsal Night Splint Provides tailored dorsiflexion and optimal comfort for pain relief from Plantar Fasciitis. The thermoformed liner and anatomically designed forefoot pad provide maximum comfort. Comes with optional toe assist strap to secure toes within forefoot area. Patients can adjust the degree of stretch applied by tightening the dorsiflexion adjustment strap connecting to the foot portion of the shell. The anterior shell design includes a flexible hinge that allows for ease of application.
Aircast Dorsal Night Splint Features:
- Optimal dorsiflexion adjustment for custom stretch with single dorsiflexion adjustment strap, with quick release tab.
- Maximum comfort for enhanced compliance with pliable softgoods, thermoformed shell liner and anatomically-designed forefoot pad cradle the foot and ankle.
- Secure ﬁt with the optional “assist” strap which secures the toes within the forefoot area.
- Easy-to-use flexible hinge design assists in ease of application. Three-point softgood adjustment allows the splint to slide on like a sock
- Padding can be washed
- Fits right and left foot.
- Two sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for fitting guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC Code: L4396 and L4397
The Aircast Dorsal Night Splint can be used to treat:
- Plantar Fasciitis.
- Achilles tendonitis.
- Sizing chart
Choose according to your typical shoe size:
Size Men's Shoe Woman's Shoe S/M 5 - 9.5 6 - 10.5 L/XL 10 - 14 11 -15
- The Aircast Dorsal night splint features thermoformed padding that's breathable and contours to your foot for total comfort.
- Lightweight flexible outer shell design can be stretched without fear of snapping like traditional plastic.
- Fast delivery for my husband
- Using my Aircast for plantar fasciitis.
- My second purchase
- Helped a lot
- Didn't help
- Half the price as the one at the doctor
- glad 2 c this new item
(2) they use it (compliance issues are always a factor)
(3) not as stiff when they wake up in the morning
Bottomline: Keep sending these to us along with the aircast ankles and boots...
Q&A for Aircast Dorsal Night Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.