The Aircast Dorsal Night Splint Provides tailored dorsiflexion and optimal comfort for pain relief from Plantar Fasciitis. The thermoformed liner and anatomically designed forefoot pad provide maximum comfort. Comes with optional toe assist strap to secure toes within forefoot area. Patients can adjust the degree of stretch applied by tightening the dorsiflexion adjustment strap connecting to the foot portion of the shell. The anterior shell design includes a flexible hinge that allows for ease of application.
Aircast Dorsal Night Splint Features:
- Optimal dorsiflexion adjustment for custom stretch with single dorsiflexion adjustment strap, with quick release tab.
- Maximum comfort for enhanced compliance with pliable softgoods, thermoformed shell liner and anatomically-designed forefoot pad cradle the foot and ankle.
- Secure ﬁt with the optional “assist” strap which secures the toes within the forefoot area.
- Easy-to-use flexible hinge design assists in ease of application.Three-point softgood adjustment allows the splint to slide on like a sock
- Padding can be washed
- Fits right and left foot.
- Two sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for fitting guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC Code: L4396 and L4397