The Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace is commonly worn immediately after an ankle injury and throughout recovery. It helps prevent or treat acute ankle injuries, chronic instability, post-operative use and ankle sprains grade I, II, and III. Each Aircast ankle brace features anatomically designed shells lined with the patented Duplex aircell system. The semi-rigid shells help stabilize and protect the ankle. The Air Stirrup is designed to provide support and graduated compression during ambulation to help accelerate rehabilitation and recovery.
Air-Stirrup ankle braces can be used to treat acute ankle injuries, Grade I, II, III ankle sprains, chronic instability, and post-operative use.
Aircast Air-Stirrup Features:
- Worn immediately after an ankle injury and throughout recovery.
- Graduated compression reduces swelling and edema to help accelerate rehabilitation.
- Resists inversion more than taping, yet normal flexion is virtually unrestricted.
- Anatomically semi-rigid shells provide support during ambulation with minimal bulk in the shoe.
- Patented Duplex air cells stabilize and protect the ankle, and reduce swelling.
- Enhances comfort and security during injury recovery for faster return to activity.
- Designed for durability.
- Four sizes: Pediatric (XSmall), Small, Medium (Training), Large (Standard) - See sizing chart tab for important measurement guidelines.