The Aircast AirHeel is specifically designed to treat plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and heel pain by applying pulsating compression and arch support with every step, which helps reduce swelling and enhance circulation. The Aircast AirHeel brace is well suited for any activity level.
Using two interconnected aircells located under the foot arch and in back of the heel, the Aircast AirHeel arch support applies pulsating compression with every step to help reduce swelling and discomfort, and enhance circulation. The Aircast Airheel aircell technology massages heel pain with every step - provides massaging compression and heel support as you walk. The AirHeel is simple to apply - just slip it on like a sock and adjust the fit with one strap. Constructed of lightweight neoprene fabric. AirHeel fits both right and left foot.
Aircast AirHeel Features:
- Relieves painful symptoms of Achilles tendonitis and plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces swelling and discomfort while enhancing circulation.
- Two interconnected aircells are located under the foot arch and in the back of the heel, applying pulsating compression throughout the day.
- Fits easily into a shoe with an extremely low-proﬁle design.
- Arch air chamber absorbs stress under the arch and heel.
- Constructed of lightweight Neoprene material.
- Three sizes: Small, Medium, Large - See sizing chart for important sizing guidelines.
- Fits Right and Left foot.
- Air Heel ankle support brace is recommended to wear with a shoe.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC Code: L3485