The Aircast AirHeel/DNS Care Kit provides round the clock relief for Plantar Fasciitis. The DNS kit includes an Airheel support which features air filled cells for cushioning the arch during daytime walking. The air-filled pillow under the heel gently collapses with each step and sends air to a second chamber located behind the achilles tendon thereby absorbing direct pressure on the plantar fascia and surrounding tissues. Use of the AirHeel during the day helps reduce chronic discomfort and swelling so that the night splint is afforded the opportunity to provide further pain relief with its adjustable stretch.
The Aircast AirHeel DNS Care Kit also comes with a Dorsal Night Splint that provides an effective stretch while asleep for proper healing of the plantar fascia. The splint features a flexible shell design that's both lightweight and heavily padded throughout for comfort, and features an adjustable strap in the front for increasing the desired stretch as needed. The soft-goods are designed to keep the splint properly positioned instead of pulling forward from the front of the ankle as is often the case with many dorsal fitting splints.
Aircast AirHeel/DNS Care Kit Features:
- Includes both the AirHeel for daytime use and the Dorsal Night Splint for use in bed (not designed for walking).
- The Airheel and the splint are sized according to your shoe size - please see our sizing chart tab above for proper sizing information.
- Provides a more consistent all day approach to treating chronic plantar fasciitis pain.
- Easy to use and easy to fit.
- Provides effective treatment for mild to severe symptoms.
- Shipped with optional toe strap that secures fit within forefoot area for ease-of-use.
- Fits both right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L2999