The ProCare MaxTrax Air Walker provides pneumatic comfort and effective support for a variety of foot and ankle injuries. The product features a tall walker design with collapsible struts on the side. Simply snap off the scored edges to reduce the walker's overall height as necessary. The Procare MaxTrax Air Walker has an air bulb assembly on the outside of liner that's used to inflate air chambers inside on both sides of the ankle. They help to push swelling away from the ankle and take up extra space inside thus improving the overall fit. The foam liner is breathable and provides comfort for all day use. The product is easy to secure - simply thread the straps through their D rings to secure your foot and lower leg in the back of the boot. The Procare MaxTrax Air Walker can be used for stable fractures, severe ankle sprains, and recovery after foot and ankle surgical procedures.
Procare MaxTrax Air Walker Features:
- Inflatable air chambers push swelling away from the ankle and improve the overall fit.
- Integrated pump makes the liner simple to inflate and adjust.
- Scored struts can be snapped off to reduce the overall height if necessary.
- Comfortable foam liner for all day support.
- Rubberized tractioned sole for safe ambulation.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes for a perfect fit - see sizing chart tab.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360.
The Procare MaxTrax Air Walker can be used for:
- Acute ankle sprains.
- Stress fractures of the lower leg.
- Soft tissue injuries (grade 2 and 3 sprains).
- Stable fractures and injuries of the foot/ankle.
- Metatarsal fractures.
- Achilles tendon repair.
- Sizing chart
Based on Men's/Women's/Pediatric shoe size.
- XS: Men NA, Women Up to 4, Pediatric Up to 2
- Small: Men Up to 5, Women 4.5-6
- Medium: Men 5.5-10, Women 6.5-11
- Large: Men 10.5-13.5, Women 11.5-14.5
- XL: Men 14-17
- Standard foam liner for support and comfort.
- Scored plastic side structs for height adjustments.
- Rubberized traction sole for safe ambulation.
- Better than my last boot
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.