The Donjoy MaxTrax Air Walker delivers both comfort and improved stability for a wide range of foot and ankle injuries. MaxTrax Air Walker features a pneumatic liner that provides support and compression to help promote fracture healing. The adjustable air bladders inside provide edema control, reduce pain around the ankle, and secure the ankle inside for a proper fit.
The Donjoy Maxtrax Air walking boot is designed to provide greater immobilization while ambulating following trauma or post-operative procedures. This is a great choice for treating injuries like ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, stable fractures, and is recommended for recovery after foot/ankle procedures where a higher level of immobilization is required.
Donjoy MaxTrax Air Walker Features:
- Provides effective edema control.
- Cushioned inner/outer sole with low profile rocker bottom provides contact for increased stability and comfort.
- Adjustable air chambers to accommodate changes in edema during rehab.
- Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust.
- Medial and lateral dual aircell system inflates chambers equally to maintain limb contact.
- Cushioned inner/outer sole with low profile rocker bottom provides increased stability and comfort.
- Liner accommodates to changes in edema to maximize patient compliance.
- Malleable uprights can be bent and broken down for a shorter desired height.
- Low rocker bottom sole for easier ambulation.
- Criss-cross ankle strap pattern provides more effective forefoot immobilization; helps seat the heel properly in the back of the boot.
- Tractioned sole for outdoor safety.
- A cost-effective option to serial casting.
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - See our sizing chart tab above for measurement information.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360 and L4361.