Donjoy MaxTrax Air Walker delivers both comfort and increased stability for a wide range of foot and ankle injuries. MaxTrax Air Walker features a pneumatic liner that provides support and compression to help promote fracture healing. The adjustable air bladders inside reduce pain and edema around the ankle and secure the ankle inside for a proper fit The tall height is designed to provide greater immobilization while ambulating following trauma or post-operative procedures. This is a great choice for treating injuries like ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, stable fractures, and is recommended for recovery after foot/ankle procedures where a higher level of immobilization is required.
Donjoy MaxTrax Air Walker Features:
- Provides effective edema control.
- Maintains support, stability and contact with the limb for healing.
- Dual air cell system adjusts medial and lateral air chambers around the ankle accommodates to changes in edema to maximize patient compliance.
- Integrated pump design makes the liner simple to inflate and adjust.
- Malleable uprights can be bent and broken down for a shorter desired height.
- Low rocker bottom sole for easier ambulation.
- Criss-cross ankle strap pattern provides more effective forefoot immobilization; helps seat the heel properly in the back of the boot.
- Tractioned sole for outdoor safety.
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - see our sizing chart tab above for measurement information.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360 and L4361.
The Donjoy Maxtrax Air Walker may be used to treat:
- Acute ankle sprains.
- Stress fractures of the lower leg.
- Soft tissue injuries (grade 2 and 3 sprains).
- Stable fractures and injuries of the foot/ankle.
- Metatarsal fractures.
- Achilles tendon repair.
- Sizing chart
Choose your size walker based on your Men's/Women's/Pediatric shoe size.
Size Men's/Women's/Pediatric shoe size XS Women Up to 4, Pediatric Up to 2 S Men Up to 5, Women 4.5-6 M Men 5.5-10, Women 6.5-11 L Men 10.5-13.5, Women 11.5-14.5 XL Men 14-17
- Standard foam liner material.
- Rubber composite sole.
- Plastic shell uprights.
- This fracture boot helped me recover faster
- Tall height is very supportive
Q&A for Donjoy MaxTrax Air Walker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.