The ProCare MaxTrax Ankle Walker is designed with a wider foot bed for comfort and stability following lower leg, foot and ankle trauma and post-op procedures. A low profile, rocker bottom helps promote natural gait and reduce plantar pressures. Cushioned inner and outer sole provides shock absorption to help improve patient comfort during ambulation. Soft nylon/foam liner is constructed to ensure no seams are in critical post-surgical areas. Malleable uprights breakdown on standard height walkers to accommodate shorter tibia/fibula. Ideal following metatarsal fractures, bunionectomies, acute ankle sprains, stress and stable fractures of the foot. The MaxTrax Ankle Walker provides complete support and is available in five sizes for providing a perfect fit.
MaxTrax Ankle Walker Features:
- The MaxTrax Walkers are intended to increase stability following trauma or post operative procedures including: acute ankle sprains, stress fractures of the lower leg, soft tissue injuries (grade II and III sprains), stable fractures and injuries of the foot and ankle, bunionectomies, metatarsal fractures,and Achilles tendon repair
- Pediatric sizing through extra large
- Wider footbed for increased stability
- A one-piece liner design to keep sewn seams away from critical post-surgical areas
- Swiveling D-rings to allow for criss-cross or parallel strapping
- Cushioned inner/outer sole designed to absorb shock upon heel strike and improve patient comfort
- Rocker Sole to help reduce plantar pressures
- Malleable uprights that breakdown on all standard height walkers to accommodate patients with shorter tibia/fibula
- Low profile non-slip outer sole promotes a natural gait
- Available in pediatric sizing through extra large to fit any size patient - See sizing chart tab.
- 6 month warranty.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC L4360
- Soft tissue injuries (grade 1 sprains).
- Stable fractures and injuries of the foot/ankle.
- Metatarsal fractures.
- Sizing chart
Based on Men's/Women's/Pediatric shoe size.
Size Shoe Size XSmall Women Up to 4, Pediatric Up to 2 Small Men Up to 5, Women 4.5-6 Medium Men 5.5-10, Women 6.5-11 Large Men 10.5-13.5, Women 11.5-14.5 XL Men 14-17
- Rubberized sole bottom.
- Soft standard foam liner.
- Great value for this ankle walker
I will be doing business again with DME-Dir.ect
- Great service and the exact product I wanted.
- Provides very good support
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.