The Maxtrax ROM Walker provides protected range of motion following trauma or post-operative procedure. Ideal following Achilles tendon repair for controlled rehab. ROM settings between 45° plantar-flexion and 30° dorsi-flexion in 7.5° increments. The uprights lock in fixed positions of 0°, 7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, and 30° plantar- and dorsi-flexion. The malleable side uprights breakdown on standard height to accommodate shorter tibia/fibula. Cushioned inner/outer sole. Low profile, rocker bottom.
The MaxTrax ROM Walker is ideal following trauma or post operative procedures including acute ankle sprains, stress fractures of the lower leg, soft tissue injuries (grade II and III sprains), stable fractures and injuries of the foot and ankle, bunionectomies, metatarsal fractures, and Achilles tendon repair for controlled rehabilitation.
Donjoy Maxtrax ROM Walker Features:
- Wider footbed for increased stability.
- A one-piece liner design to keep sewn seams away from critical post-surgical areas.
- Swiveling D-rings to allow for criss-cross or parallel strapping.
- Cushioned inner/outer sole designed to absorb shock upon heel strike and improve patient comfort.
- Rocker sole to help reduce plantar pressures.
- Malleable uprights that breakdown on all standard height walkers to accommodate patients with shorter tibia/fibula.
- Low profile non-slip outer sole promotes a natural gait.
- ROM hinge promotes early range of motion.
- Maxtrax rom settings between 45 plantar flexion and 30 dorsi flexion in 7.5 increments
- Pediatric sizing through extra large.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Five sizes - See sizing chart for measurement/fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386.