Donjoy MaxTrax ROM Air Ankle Walker is designed to increase stability and help decrease pain and edema following trauma or post-operative procedures. Provides a protected range of motion following trauma or post-operative procedures. ROM settings between 45° plantar-flexion and 30° dorsi-flexion in 7.5° increments. Uprights will lock in fixed positions of 0°, 7.5°, 15°, 22.5° and 30° plantar-flexion and dorsi-flexion. Adjustable air chambers to accommodate changes in edema during rehabilitation. It can be used to treat bunionectomies, stress fractures, surgery to the forefoot, sprains, and more.
Donjoy MaxTrax ROM Air Ankle Walker Features:
- Adjustable pneumatic air chambers accommodate changes in edema during rehab and maximize patient compliance.
- Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust.
- Wide footbed increases stability and accommodates edema or bandages.
- Swiveling D-rings allow for crisscross or parallel strapping.
- Malleable uprights breakdown for shorter tibia/fibula on standard height walking brace.
- ROM hinge promotes early range of motion.
- Available in five sizes - please see sizing chart tab above for measurement information.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360.
The Donjoy MaxTrax ROM Air Ankle Walker (low top) can be used to treat:
- Post-operative procedures of the ankle and foot.
- Traumatic foot and ankle injuries.
- Stress fractures.
- Stable foot fractures.
- Immobilization for lower leg and ankle injuries.
- Sizing chart
Choose according to your shoe size:
Size Men's/Women's/Pediatric shoe size XSmall Women Up to 4, Pediatric Up to 2 Small Men Up to 5, Women 4.5-6 Medium Men 5.5-10, Women 6.5-11 Large Men 10.5-13.5, Women 11.5-14.5 XLarge Men 14-17
- Standard foam liner material
- Rubberized sole design.
- Plastic shell and uprights.
- Hasn't arrived
- Shipping was very fast
- Customer support was great
- Better than my last boot.
- Comfortable and helps my toe
Q&A for Donjoy MaxTrax ROM Air Ankle Walker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.