The Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint is an ideal solution that solves the common issues associated with typical splints, including lack of comfort, adjustability, uncomfortable or painful pressure points that result in poor effectiveness and decreased patient compliance.
The ExoForm Dorsal night splint is designed for performance and comfort making it the professional's choice for treating plantar fasciits, achilles tendonitis, and other injuries. The product provides an effective stretch and allows modification of the dorsiflexion angle for optimal results.
Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint Features:
- Adjustable aluminum stay in front allows for complete customization for an improved stretch.
- Hinged calf shell design prevents rotation and prevents migration.
- Circumferential heel and posterior straps keep the brace properly positioned for effectiveness.
- Plantar pad increases the dorsiflexion angle naturally and reduces discomfort along the sides of the foot.
- Non-slip sole surface for safety.
- Perforated shell and strapping for breathability.
- Integrated shell design provides support and maintains a 85° to 90° foot to lower leg angle for therapeutic benefit.
- FlexEdge rubberized over molding ensures greater comfort and eliminates pressure points.
- Thermo-formed FormFit padding along the shin, ankle, and forefoot provides all night comfort against your skin.
- Fits a maximum calf circumference of 22 inches.
- Six month warranty.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in two sizes for a great fit - see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396
The Exoform Dorsal Night Splint can be used to treat:
- Plantar Fasciitis.
- Achilles Tendonitis.
- Drop Foot.
- Post Static Pain.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Based on your shoe size
Exoform Dorsal Night Splint
Part# Size Men's Shoe Women's Shoe W-50085 Medium 5 - 9 6 - 10 W-50087 Large 9.5 - 14 10.5 - 15
- Exofom's integrated aluminum shank design inside a rubberized dorsal splint shell provides semi rigid support and greater night time comfort.
- Softgoods are made out of polyester/nylon material for comfort
Adjustable aluminum shell maintains a 85° to 90° angle of the foot and lower leg for a therapeutic stretch.
Calf and heel straps maintain the foot in the desired position and eliminate migration of the splint.
- More comfortable than my last splint
- Nicely padded.
Q&A for Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question