The Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint is both comfortable and adjustable. It features a moldable aluminum piece inside the dorsal shell that helps maintain the foot in 85 to 90 degrees for optimal treatment of plantar fasciitis, drop foot, and Achilles tendonitis. It solves the common issues associated with typical splints, including lack of comfort, adjustability, uncomfortable or painful pressure points that result in poor effectiveness and decreased patient compliance.
The ExoForm Dorsal night splint is designed for performance and comfort making it the professional's choice for treating plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, and other injuries. The product provides an effective stretch and allows modification of the dorsiflexion angle for optimal results.
Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint Features:
- Perforated shell with adjustable aluminum stay maintains the therapeutic angle of the foot.
- Adjustable angle of dorsiflexion (amount of stretch) of plantar fascia; Semi-rigid plantar pad maintains stretch of plantar fascia
- Support shell with adjustable support straps prevents rotation and migration.
- Circumferential calf and heel straps keep the brace properly positioned for effectiveness.
- Rigid plantar pad reduces discomfort along the sides of the foot and lower leg.
- Non-slip sole surface for safety.
- Flex Edge rubberized over molding improves patient comfort and eliminates pressure points.
- Thermo-formed FormFit padding along the shin, ankle, and forefoot provides all night comfort against your skin.
- Fits a maximum calf circumference of 22 inches.
- Six month warranty.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in two sizes for a great fit - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396