The AirForm Night Splint from Ossur is effective treatment for plantar fascia, Achilles tendonitis, drop foot and post-static pain. The Ossur AirForm night splint is smaller and lighter than most dorsal night splint products for greater sleeping comfort at night. The splint applies a mild passive stretch to the achilles tendon and plantar fascia by maintaining the foot and ankle at a right angle.
Ossur AirForm Dorsal Night Splint Features:
- Slips on and adjusts easily.
- Provides effective treatment for plantar fascitis, achilles tendonitis (tendinosis), achilles strains, achilles bursitis, drop foot and post-static pain.
- Its lightweight, low profile slim design makes it more comfortable to wear at night which means better compliance with wearing the splint.
- The AirForm Night Splint is easy to put on and take off; easily adjustable.
- Soft padding underneath for patient comfort.
- Lightweight simplified design for patient compliance.
- Fits right or left foot.
- Available in single or convenient 6 pack dispenser box (call for price).
- Comes in 2 sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
The Airform Night Splint by Ossur may be used to treat:
- Plantar fascitis.
- Achilles tendonitis (tendinosis).
- Achilles strains..
- Achilles bursitis
- Sleeping at night in bed with a drop foot condition.
- Post-static foot pain.
- Sizing chart
Size Chart: Based on men's and women's shoe size.
Airform Night Splint
Part# Size Men's Shoe Women's Shoe 50045 Medium 5 - 9 6 - 10 50047 Large 9.5 - 14 10.5 - 15
Ossur AirForm Night Splint is a great tool for treating plantar fasciitis or heel spur syndrome:
- Padded plastic outer shell design.
- Standard foam wraps with large velcro closures.
Air pad underneath shell provides added comfort.
Lightweight, breathable shell is easier to sleep with than larger size night splints.
- Too big, had to get the smaller...
- Delivery was fast
- Seems to help
Q&A for Ossur AirForm Dorsal Night Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question