The AirForm Night Splint from Ossur is effective treatment for plantar fascia, Achilles tendonitis, drop foot and post-static pain. The Ossur AirForm night splint is smaller and lighter than most dorsal night splint products for greater sleeping comfort at night. The splint applies a mild passive stretch to the achilles tendon and plantar fascia by maintaining the foot and ankle at a right angle.
Ossur AirForm Dorsal Night Splint Features:
- Slips on and adjusts easily.
- Provides effective treatment for plantar fascitis, achilles tendonitis (tendinosis), achilles strains, achilles bursitis, drop foot and post-static pain.
- Its lightweight, low profile slim design makes it more comfortable to wear at night which means better compliance with wearing the splint.
- The AirForm Night Splint is easy to put on and take off; easily adjustable.
- Soft padding underneath for patient comfort.
- Lightweight simplified design for patient compliance.
- Fits right or left foot.
- Available in single or convenient 6 pack dispenser box (call for price).
- Comes in 2 sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396
The Airform Night Splint by Ossur may be used to treat:
- Plantar fascitis.
- Achilles tendonitis (tendinosis).
- Achilles strains..
- Achilles bursitis
- Sleeping at night in bed with a drop foot condition.
- Post-static foot pain.
- Sizing chart
Size Chart: Based on men's and women's shoe size.
Airform Night Splint
Part# Size Men's Shoe Women's Shoe 50045 Medium 5 - 9 6 - 10 50047 Large 9.5 - 14 10.5 - 15
Ossur AirForm Night Splint is a great tool for treating plantar fasciitis or heel spur syndrome:
- Padded plastic outer shell design.
- Standard foam wraps with large velcro closures.
Air pad underneath shell provides added comfort.
Lightweight, breathable shell is easier to sleep with than larger size night splints.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Ossur AirForm Dorsal Night Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question