The Ossur Form Fit Night Splint provides an effective stretch to relieve pain caused by plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and overuse injuries. The Form Fit plantar night splint features 3-dimensional FormFit molded padding throughout the shell and adjustable flexion straps that provide a gentle stretch that adjusts 90 degrees to 10 degrees dorsiflexion. The optional night splint choice with tread is designed for increased slip-resistant safety - both varieties come with removable padding that can be washed for long term term use. Soft, lycra lined foam interior is plush and breathable, eliminating heat build-up. Three lycra lined foam padded straps with user-friendly center-release buckles ensure immobilization while maintaining comfort across the flexor tendons. Adjustable dorsi-flexon straps provide a gentle stretching of the plantar fascia and achilles tendon. The splint's plastic shell is designed for durability that will last with daily usage.
Ossur Form-Fit Night Splint Benefits:
- Adjustable straps provide a gentle stretch on the plantar fascia and achilles tendon.
- Straps adjust the angle from 0˚-10˚ dorsiflexion to properly stretch the foot.
- Lycra-lined padding has a patented 3-dimensional molding for variable padding thickness in strategic locations for superior comfort and fit.
- Foam interior is removable and washable.
- Center-release style buckles for easy application.
- Lightweight, low-profile shell is study and breathable.
- Available with or without slip-resistant tread.
- Fits right or left sides.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large - see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1930