The Ossur DH OffLoading Walker provides shear force reduction for diabetic plantar ulcers and enhanced stability with walking. The DH OffLoading Walker maintains a 90 degree stabilized ankle / foot position, and has a patented active offloading insole that reduces pressure to improve the healing of active ulcers. The wide low-profile rocker bottom provides a smooth roll-through and increased stability for altered gaits. The plantar insole provides effective pressure relief, reduces shear forces, and allows for easier ulcer management compared to a total contact cast. Pressure relief is easily created by the removal of numerous independent shock-absorbing hexagons. The insole can accommodate various sizes, shapes and numbers of ulcers.
Ossur DH OffLoading Walker Features:
- Provides shear force reduction by stabilizing foot and ankle at 90°. Promotes daily wound maintenance - ideal for plantar ulcers.
- Wide low profile rocker bottom provides a smooth roll-through and increased stability for altered gait patterns.
- The softgood's patented inner bootie prevents foot from migrating on the insole. Replacements available, please call.
- A safe environment for the simultaneous use of wound care material.
- Formerly Royce DH Pressure Relief walker.
- The DH OffLoading diabetic walker is easy to apply and modify.
- Create an Instant TCC if necessary by using a single roll of 2 inch cast tape for patient compliance.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3260
The Ossur DH OffLoading Walker is used for:
- Reducing shear forces in the treatment of plantar ulcers.
- Sizing chart
DH Offloading Walker
Part# Size Men's Shoe Women's Shoe DH0200BLK XSmall 2 - 4 3.5 - 5.5 DH0400BLK Small 4.5 - 7 6 - 8 DH0600BLK Medium 7.5 - 10.5 8.5 - 11.5 DH0800BLK Large 10.5 - 12.5 11.5 - 13.5 DH1000BLK XLarge 12.5+ 13.5+
- Specialized insole with different density layers reduces shear forces that prevent adequate healing.
- Arrived next day
- Easier To Use Than Aircast
- Easy To Use
- Great Offloading
Q&A for Ossur DH OffLoading Walker Diabetic Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question