The DH OffLoading Post-Op Shoe is the perfect solution for effective offloading of diabetic foot ulcers and other plantar wound conditions. The DH shoe is an excellent alternative to post-op style shoes with static pads (wool, felt, foam, etc.). It accommodates the ambulatory and compliant patient for short-term treatment (1 to 4 months). It offers optimal offloading utilizing Ossur's unique active offloading insole. Reduces shear forces and eliminates peak pressure points. The off loading shoe comes with a removable toe piece that aides in wound accessibility for daily inspection and helps accommodate dressings easily.
DH OffLoading Post-Op Shoe Features:
- Designed to accommodate either the left or the right foot.
- Designed around Össur’s patented Active Offloading Insole.
- Designed to accommodate bulky dressings.
- Super-soft nylon upper with reinforced heel counter provides extra comfort and stability.
- Patented removable toe piece aides in wound accessibility for daily wound site inspection.
- Fits Right or Left foot.
- Replacement insole available for purchase.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None