The DH OffLoading Post-Op Shoe is the perfect solution for effective offloading of diabetic foot ulcers and other plantar wound conditions. The DH shoe is an excellent alternative to post-op style shoes with static pads (wool, felt, foam, etc.). It accommodates the ambulatory and compliant patient for short-term treatment (1 to 4 months). It offers optimal offloading utilizing Ossur's unique active offloading insole. Reduces shear forces and eliminates peak pressure points. The off loading shoe comes with a removable toe piece that aides in wound accessibility for daily inspection and helps accommodate dressings easily.
DH OffLoading Post-Op Shoe Features:
- Designed to accommodate either the left or the right foot.
- Designed around Össur’s patented Active Offloading Insole.
- Designed to accommodate bulky dressings.
- Super-soft nylon upper with reinforced heel counter provides extra comfort and stability.
- Patented removable toe piece aides in wound accessibility for daily wound site inspection.
- Fits Right or Left foot.
- Replacement insole available for purchase.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None
The Ossur DH OffLoading Post-Op Shoe may be used for:
- Ambulation purposes and short term treatment (1 to 4 months).
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Post-operative use where unloading is recommended.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Size is based on men's shoe and women's shoe size.
Part# Size Men's Shoe Size Women's Shoe Size 10340 S 4-6 6.5-8.5 10341 M 6.5-8.5 9-11 10342 L 9-11 12-13 10343 XL 11.5-14 13+
- The Ossur DH Offloading shoe has soft, breathable nylon material used to ensure patient comfort and can be used with or without the removable front toe piece.
With toe piece
Front toe piece removed
- Good product
- Used these shoes for ten years
- DH Foot Shoe Works
- Manufacturer recommended DME-Direct
- Husband prefers this off loading shoe for diabetes
- Five stars
Q&A for Ossur DH OffLoading Post-Op Shoe
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question