The Procare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe provides patients with active diabetic foot ulcers a means to ambulate with less stress on their active ulcers. The shoe provides your foot with a true "off-loading" ability with its Impax Grid sole - simply punch out the small foam grids around the treatment area for unsurpassed pressure relief. The delicate ulcerated area of your foot is allowed time to heal. The diabetic shoe also features a wide foot bed and a squared toe box for plenty of room. Dressings and other bandages can be used simultaneously with the diabetic off loading shoe - it was designed to accommodate them! The inside is seamless with a smooth surface to provide your foot with more comfort and a reduced chance of any skin breakdown from occurring.
Procare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Smooth interior surfaces, thus eliminating "rubbing" on the foot. This seamless design is crucial to the reduction of skin breakdown.
- Unique patented Impax Grid insole is comprised of a tri-laminate foam material that effectively redistributes the patients weight away from the ulcer area(s). Simply remove Impax foam blocks in the immediate vicinity of the diabetic wounds.
- The shoe comes as an individual shoe and the squared off toe area allows it to fit the right or left foot. If ulcers are on both feet, then this should be ordered as a quantity of two.
- A natural gait is achieved by the rocker bottom sole design. This feature reduces strain on the hips and provides better comfort.
- Enhanced protection for the toe area is gained from the reinforced toe cover.
- The reinforced toe cover is also removable to provide you with quick and easy access to the treatment area.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in four sizes - see sizing chart tab.
- Replacement Insoles are available so that the shoe can used for long-term use by inserting a fresh Impax Grid.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None
- Ulcerative and pre-ulcerative conditions.
- Post-operative Charcot foot.
- Moderate to severe plantar fasciitis.
- Sizing chart
Measure according to typical Men and Women's shoe size:
Size Female Shoe Size Male Shoe Size Small (79-81513) 6.5 - 8.5 4 - 6 Medium (79-81515) 9 - 11 6.5 - 8.5 Large (79-81517) 11.5 - 12.5 9 - 11 XL (79-81518) 13+ 11.5 - 14
- Squared off toe design for extra comfort.
- Nylon material with foam lining inside.
- Excellent shoe
Q&A for Procare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.