The Aircast XP Diabetic WalkerSystem is a removable cast that will not limit mobility required for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury. It's specifically designed for diabetics to provide protection and pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, hindfoot injuries, neuropathic ulcers, managing edema and post-operative use. The low rocker sole promotes a natural ambulation (gait) for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. The lightweight, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior air cell and 2 adjustable Duplex air cells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated for a total contact fit and secure support. It provides the protection and stability necessary for a healthy recovery; fits both the right and left foot.
Aircast XP Diabetic Walker System Features:
- Optimized rocker sole for maximum off-loading of the diabetic foot.
- Semi-rigid shells, full aircells and insole to help regulate shear stress.
- Includes two insoles, three stockings, and one hand bulb with a pressure gauge.
- Can be used with the optional Brace-Lok system for maximum patient compliance.
- Rocker bottom sole actively off-loads plantar pressures.
- 6-month warranty.
- Four sizes - See sizing chart tab for measurement/fit help.
See more Aircast boot products or browse our entire Aircast selection.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360