The Procare MaxTrax Diabetic Walker is designed with a wider foot bed, malleable uprights, and a shock absorbing heel. These unique features make the Procare MaxTrax Diabetic Walker ideal for treating plantar ulcers.
The walking boot's Impax Grid Technology redistributes loads away from healing ulcers. The bottom two layers of foam and Plastazote are scored into pinky-sized squares that can be easily removed around the ulcer while the top layer of Plastazote remains in contact with the plantar surface eliminating the formation of ulcer hot spots. The shock-absorbing insert is easy to keep clean making the Procare MaxTrax Diabetic Walker a very useful product to help treat diabetic foot ulcers.
The struts on the sides employ break-away tabs to customize its height while the wide sole allows plenty of room for bandages and dressings. The liner inside does not have any seams to irritate the foot or lower leg. The Procare MaxTrax Diabetic Walker is ideally suited for the treatment of plantar ulcers.
MaxTrax Diabetic Walker Features:
- Wide footbed for increased stability. Impax Grid technology redistributes load away from healing ulcers while allowing for a continuous plantar surface.
- Simple to remove or replace Impax foam blocks.
- Plastazote® foam has low shear and is simple to clean and maintain.
- Soft liner with no seams in critical areas.
- Impax bottom two layers of foam can be easily removed around the affected areas.
- Top layer of foam stays in contact with the foot.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386.