The Procare MaxTrax Diabetic Walker provides your foot with the latest in comfort and protection to optimize healing of diabetic plantar ulcers. The boot's Impax Grid Technology redistributes loads away from healing ulcers. The bottom two layers of foam and Plastazote are scored into pinky-sized squares that can be easily removed around the ulcer while the top layer of Plastazote remains in contact with the plantar surface eliminating the formation of hot spots. The shock absorbing heel is easy to keep clean making the Procare MaxTrax Diabetic Walker a highly useful product in the fight against diabetic foot ulcers. The struts on the sides feature break away tabs to further customize its height while the wide sole allows plenty of room for bandages and dressings. The liner itself does not have any seams that can irritate the foot or lower leg. The Procare MaxTrax Diabetic Walker is the ideal solution for the treatment of plantar ulcers.
MaxTrax Diabetic Walker Features:
- Wide footbed for increased stability.Impax™ Grid technology redistributes load away from healing ulcers while allowing for a continuous plantar surface.
- Simple to remove or replace Impax™ foam blocks.
- Plastazote® foam has low shear and is simple to clean and maintain.
- Soft liner with no seams in critical areas.
- Impax bottom two layers of foam can be easily removed around the affected areas.
- Top layer of foam stays in contact with the foot.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386.
The Maxtrax Diabetic Walker is indicated for:
- Non-healing diabetic plantar foot ulcers.
- Use in lieu of a total contact cast.
- Charcoat foot.
- Sizing chart
Choose according to your typical US shoe size:
Size Men's Shoe Women's Shoe Small up to Size 5 4.5-6 Medium 5.5 - 10 6.5 - 11 Large 10.5 - 13.5 11.5 - 14.5 XLarge 14 - 17
- Standard foam material used in construction.
- Just what the doctor wanted
- Got this as a replacement
- Very good price
- Able to walk
- Better than my dad's last boot
Q&A for Procare MaxTrax Diabetic Walker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.