The MedSpec Sacroiliac Belt provides excellent pain relief and comfort caused by a variety of SI malalignment conditions. This model features an elastic lining on the inside with strategically placed, tacky, Skinloc strips to help maintain the proper position around your hips at all times even with extremes of movement. The outside portion is made out of durable nylon to prevent it from stretching or falling down out of place. The Med Spec sacroiliac belt also comes with a high density foam pad which is used to to help focus direct pressure over the injured area. The pad can be easily removed with ease if its not required. Patients appreciate the thinness of the MedSpec sacroiliac belt, as well as, the nylon outer belt for its strength and durability.
MedSpec Sacroiliac Belt Features:
- Inner latex-free elastic plush liner provides compression and is comfortable enough to be worn directly next to the skin. Outer nylon belt does not stretch when moving or lifting so it can help stabilize the sacroiliac joints and features a D ring closure system to cinch up the desired tension that's required.
- Removable hi-density foam pad: may be used to provide additional pressure on the sacrum.
- Strategically placed tacky SkinLoc pads grip the skin or underlying clothing to prevent the belt from slipping out of place.
- Fits both men and women.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0626
The MedSpec Sacroiliac Belt for SI conditions may be used to treat:
- Sacroiliac joint malalignment resulting in pain.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure waist dimensions.
- Inner latex-free elastic belt material with a nylon outer belt design for generating greater compression.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for MedSpec Sacroiliac (SI) Belt
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.