The M-Brace Thumb Spica provides breathable microfiber comfort and effective immobilization for injuries to your thumb. The neoprene-free model features a thumb spica attachment accessory that attaches to the brace (part #137) to provide your thumb with the right amount of support. The piece is malleable and secures in place for a worry-free fit. The M Brace Thumb Spica is right/left specific and comes in two sizes for a great fit. It can be used for treating arthritis, sprains, ligament injuries. The Italian-made design is one of our more comfortable products - a great alternative for patients with skin sensitivities to neoprene.
M-Brace Thumb Spica Features:
- "Regular" size fits most - refer to sizing chart tab for sizing specifics.
- Anatomically shaped palmar stay on the bottom.
- Includes: One anodized aluminum palmar stay anatomically shaped; One light aluminum custom moldable dorsal stay on top; One light aluminum custom moldable ulnar stay; Swiftly adjustable and user friendly locking system.
- One hand needed to put it on/ take off.
- Made of breathable, natural materials.
- Breathable microfiber (whatever surface is in contact with the patient's skin).
- No allergies or dermatitis.
The M-Brace Thumb Spica can be used to treat:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Thumb tendinosis/tendonitis.
- Post-trauma and rehab phase.
- Gamekeepers Thumb.
- Sizing chart
- Microfiber material construction.
- Laces and Velcro pads must be completely free. Slide on wrist like a glove. Make sure that the volar stay is well in place. Fit the size by moving the inside velcroed bar.
- Grab the large handle, pull it around the wrist and fasten it securely.
- Pull the strap between the thumb and the second finger and lock it firmly on the dorsal part of the hand.
- Wrist Splint correctly positioned and locked.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3807
No reviews for this product
Q&A for M-Brace Thumb Spica
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a M-Brace Authorized Dealer Site
M-Brace believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a M-Brace brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest M-Brace collection and ensure you are getting a genuine M-Brace product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
M-Brace therefore recommends that you do not purchase a M-Brace item through any website, unless it is an authorized M-Brace dealer.
We are a M-Brace Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the M-Brace warranty. Others do not offer the original M-Brace warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
M-Brace takes great care to ensure that all M-Brace authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to M-Brace purchasers.