The M-Brace Wrist Splint #136 provides a premium comfort that only splint made with cotton velour material can provide. It features a very easy locking system that secures it easily in place around your wrist. It's breathable and washable, not to mention offers a high degree of support for wrist strains, sprains, carpal tunnel, and overuse injuries. Made in Italy, the M-Brace Wrist Splint features two removable stays - one on the palm side and one on the dorsal (top) side. It comes in two sizes to fit every size individual and is easy to apply for a perfect fit. Patients appreciate the easy to use lacing closure straps that provide a secure, and fully adjustable fit. The M-Brace wrist splint is one of the few products available made out of 100% natural fibers for a breathable model that's a favorite.
M-Brace Wrist Splint Features:
- Includes two moldable stays - one volar (palm side) and one dorsal (top side).
- One hand needed to put it on/take off.
- Made of breathable, natural materials.
- 100% cotton velour in contact with your skin.
- Fits right and left sides.
- No allergies or dermatitis.
- Made in Italy.
- Available in two sizes for an exact fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908.
The M-Brace Wrist Splint may be used to treat:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Wrist sprains and strains.
- Post-trauma and rehab phase.
- Heavy-duty wrist support.
- Overuse syndrome.
- Sizing chart
- Laces and Velcro pads must be completely free. Slide on brace like a glove. Make sure that the volar stay is well in place. Fit the size by moving the inside velcroed bar.
- Grab the large handle, pull it around the wrist and fasten it securely.
- Pull the strap between the thumb and the second finger and lock it firmly on the dorsal part of the hand.
- Wrist Splint correctly positioned and locked.
- Positively worth it
- Very comfortable
Q&A for M-Brace Wrist Splint #36
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a M-Brace Authorized Dealer Site
M-Brace believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a M-Brace brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest M-Brace collection and ensure you are getting a genuine M-Brace product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
M-Brace therefore recommends that you do not purchase a M-Brace item through any website, unless it is an authorized M-Brace dealer.
We are a M-Brace Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the M-Brace warranty. Others do not offer the original M-Brace warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
M-Brace takes great care to ensure that all M-Brace authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to M-Brace purchasers.