The MedSpec Ryno Laceris designed to accommodate all different types of injuries to the wrist and thumb region. Two single pull lace closures are used to cinch up the brace easily for support and comfort. The brace features a perforated suede outer covering and a soft inner polypropylene fabric liner that feels soft against the skin. It effectively wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you cool and dry. An inner stockinette bridges the opening under the lacing system for comfort while lacing up the product. The Ryno Lacer features a full length radial stay along the outside of the thumb, an aluminum palmar stay on the palm side, and a more flexible stay on the dorsal top side to provide complete immobilization. Use it to treat tendonitis, sprains, and recovery after wrist/thumb surgery.
Ryno Lacer Features:
- Provides effective wrist & thumb immobilization for a variety of injuries.
- 8" length.
- Two singe pull lace closures make it significantly easier to apply the brace.
- Malleable aluminum radial and palmar stays provide superior support.
- Wrap around thumb strap provides superior thumb stabilization.
- Uniform circumferential pressure for overall better feel and support.
- Perforated suede improves evaporation of perspiration; provides cool comfort.
- Polypropylene felt inner material wicks moisture away from skin.
- Stockinette inner sleeve feels better against skin underneath the lace area.
- Adjustable thumb strap for individual adjustment, providing a better fit.
- Right/left specific.
- The Ryno Lacer is manufactured in the US for greater quality control.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement guidelines.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3807.
The MedSpec Ryno Lacer may be used to treat:
- Wrist/thumb sprains and strains.
- Post cast removal.
- Recovery after wrist surgery.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure wrist circumference as shown below.
- Polypropylene material for moisture wicking capability.
- Perforated suede on the outside for lightweight comfort and durability.
- Inner stockinette for comfort under the lacing closure system and prevents the brace from opening up and falling off as the lacing system is opened.
- Helps my wrist and thumb at night
- Very good quality
Q&A for MedSpec Ryno Lacer Wrist & Thumb Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.