The Hely Weber UNO WHO Wrist Hand Orthosis #428 is a premium wrist brace designed to provide superior comfort and support. The UNO WHO features a stockinette tongue and dorsal loop & lock closures for simple application. The movable stay pod on the palm side and the repositionable/malleable ulnar stay pod offer a customized fit for any patient. The brace is designed for long term patient use, and is well suited for wrist sprains, carpal tunnel syndrome, or for rehabilitation after wrist surgery.
Hely Weber UNO WHO Wrist Hand Orthosis Features:
- Aluminum palmal stay is removable and malleable for a custom fit.
- Movable and malleable stay pod provides custom sizing and fit.
- Removable, malleable, anatomically contoured aluminum palm stay.
- Stockinette tongue and dorsal loop & lock closures offer simple application.
- Brace will not snag on clothing because there is no exposed hook.
- Constructed of polyester outer shell with tricot covered foam lining for comfort and durability.
- Will fit wrists with circumference of 4.5"- 9.5" - see sizing chart tab.
- Right and left side specific.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908
Shop our full selection of Hely Weber products.
The Hely Weber UNO Wrist Hand Orthosis may be used to treat:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Wrist Sprains/Strains.
- Scaphoid/Navicular injuries.
- Early cast removal.
- Sizing chart
- Great Product
- Effective wrist support
Q&A for Hely Weber UNO WHO - Wrist Hand Orthosis #428
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.