The Hely Weber Post-Op Shoe - Flexible Sole (#394) provides great fitting support for a variety of foot injuries. The product features a padded heel and soft tricot liner for greater patient comfort. The liner feels soft against your foot for making your foot feel comfortable with all day wear. The Hely Weber Post-Op Shoe - Flexible Sole has a movable tongue that accommodates narrow and wide feet widths along with loads of bandages for use after foot surgery. A semi-rigid rubber bottom is used to provide effective support for both the rearfoot and forefoot region. The slip resistant sole ensures safe ambulation. The Hely Weber Post-Op Shoe - Flexible Sole #394 can be used for toe procedures, and recovery after foot and ankle procedures.
Hely Weber Post-Op Shoe - Flexible Sole Features:
- Features a nylon mesh upper, open toe design for comfort.
- Padded heel and soft tricot liner provides greater patient comfort.
- Movable tongue design allows the shoe to fit wide/narrow feet and lots of dressings.
- Loop and Lock closures with movable hook and loop tabs provide unlimited strap adjustability.
- Semi-rigid, rubber bottom with slip resistant sole allows for safety.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes to fit every size foot - See sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L2114