The Hely Weber Molded Sole Cast Shoe #364 has a durable, rubberized sole for use with typical plaster or fiberglass casts. It features a washable canvas upper with two looping closures to securely fasten around the cast itself. The Hely Weber Molded Sole Cast Shoe is both strong and durable enough for everyday use. The traction bottom ensures safe ambulation outside on any surface rain or shine. Extra material around the back of the ankle ankle helps customize the overall fit and prevents the shoe from sliding and coming off while walking. The molded sol cast shoe has a wide bottom and will fit every size cast for a dependable fit.
Hely Weber Molded Sole Cast Shoe Features:
- Canvas upper, open toe design.
- Two loop lock closures secure the cast to the shoe.
- Molded sole doesn't breakdown when using fiberglass or synthetic casting tapes.
- Adjustable hook & loop strap on the back provides for a snug fit around the heel.
- Traction bottom for safe ambulation rain or shine.
- Fits every size cast for a dependable fit.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in four sizes - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396