The Med Spec Post-Op Shoe is designed to provide the right balance between comfort and support for foot and ankle injuries. It features an open toe design made from durable vinyl-like material for durability. The rigid sole features a rocker bottom sole to make walking easier and more natural. The high density rubber used can hold up to day to day wear and won't break down as fast as cheaper exported varieties. The MedSpec Post-Op Shoe comes in both male and female sizes with the female models having a slightly narrower width for a proper fit. The shoe uses standard hook and loop fasteners for accommodating to bandages, dressings, etc.
Med Spec Post-Op Shoe Features:
- Comfortable open toe shoe design.
- Rigid plastic sole for durability.
- Rocker bottom design makes walking easier for patients.
- Hook and loop closures accommodate bandages and simplifies the fitting process.
- Available in male and female sizes for a great fit - please see sizing chart tab.
Available Colors: White.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3265.