The Hely Weber Post-Op Shoe - Wooden Sole (#393) provides comfort with an extra firm sole for eliminating foot motion. The shoe features a nylon mesh fabric design and a padded heel that breathes to keep your foot comfortable throughout the entire day. It has a movable tongue that fit narrow/wide feet, as well as, plenty of dressings. The Hely Weber Post-Op Shoe - Wooden Sole can be used for recovery from foot and ankle surgery, and is especially useful for recovery after foot procedures where restriction of the forefoot is mandatory.
Hely Weber Post-Op Shoe - Wooden Sole Features:
- Nylon mesh upper, open toe design for comfort.
- Padded heel and soft tricot liner for greater patient comfort
- Unique movable tongue accommodates to different foot widths and lots of bandages/dressings.
- Hook and loop closures makes fitting and adjusting fast and simple.
- Wooden bottom with slip resistant sole restricts forefoot mobility for protection.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in Men and Women's widths for a great fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None