Simply put, the Hely Weber Titan Wrist Brace #450, 452 is a great product. Physicians and patients love its features and all around comfort compared to traditionally styled products. It's made out of a softer orthopedic felt which gives it its softness, and for durability, a brushed nylon covering has been added to the outside. Cinching it up requires a single hand with its lacer closure design. The Titan wrist brace comes in two lengths: a short #450 version (most popular) that's 6" in length and a long 10" #452 style for tall individuals. The palmar stay underneath is molded to the contours of your wrist and is removable, while the dorsal stay on top is located in its own nylon pocket which can also be adjusted or removable altogether without affecting the workings of the brace. The Hely Weber Titan Wrist can be used for sprains, carpal tunnel, and for recovery after surgery. Feel the difference a great brace like the Titan wrist brace can make in your recovery.
Titan Wrist Brace Features:
- Adjustable lacer system fastens with just one hand.
- Anatomically contoured palm side stay is malleable for customization and can be removed at any time.
- Fits below the palmar crease for full finger dexterity.
- Dorsal stay pod can be adjusted proximal or distal for desired level of dorsiflexion restriction.
- On small hands, the eyelets will clam shell over the laces for a smooth overlap.
- Fits wrist circumference 4.5- 9.5". XS and XL available, please call to order.
- Universal sizing - right and left specific.
- Subtle differences in the palmar and dorsal stay capability - please refer below"
Hely Weber Titan Wrist Versions:
- Short (model #450): Palmar and dorsal stays are removable and slide back into their respective pockets which are both stitched into the brace.
- Long (model #452): Palmar stay is removable and slides back into its stitched in pocket. The dorsal stay on top is contained inside a removable "pod" - which can be pulled off and reattached on top altogether for greater customization.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3914.
- Night splinting.
- Wrist fractures, post-cast removal.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Wrist sprains & strains.
- Sizing chart
- The Titan wrist brace is constructed of soft, comfortable orthopedic felt laminated to brushed nylon exterior.
- Very Very comfortable compared to my last wrist brace
- Excellent wrist/thumb support
- Very pleased
Q&A for Hely Weber Titan Wrist Brace / Orthosis #450, 452
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.