The Hely Weber Phomfit Wrist Orthosis #436, 437 features comfortable foam and nylon tricot lining, laminated to a sturdy polyester outer fabric; provides comfort and durability. The stockinette makes the initial fitting process easier for patients. Closure straps on the outside can be applied to further tighten and customize the brace's fit. Provides injury support and immobilization for effective pain relief.
Hely Weber Phomfit Wrist Orthosis Features:
- Foam and nylon tricot lining, laminated to a sturdy black nylon outer fabric provides comfort and durability.
- Stockinette tongue and dorsal hook & loop closures offer simple application.
- Aluminum palmar stay is removable and malleable for a custom fit.
- Velcro closure straps offer simple application.
- Available in Short 6" and a Long 8" version.
- Right/left specific.
- Five sizes - See sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCFC: L3809.