The Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard is designed to provide full protection for athletes wearing braces on their upper teeth. The product features a unique ortho channel on the top which surrounds and cradles the brace brackets for a secure ultra-protective design. It auto molds perfectly even after braces are adjusted and/or tightened to properly encapsulate around your upper and lower teeth. The Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard is made from medical grade silicone to create an internal frame that cushions your teeth while absorbing the direct impact that can result in lacerations. The result is a mouthpiece that provides an instant fit that doesn't require any boiling, or impression taking. The product is available in blue or pink and can be ordered with or without an attached strap.
Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard Features:
- Unique ortho-channel design cradles the brace brackets to prevent lacerations from occurring.
- Silicone internal frame adapts and cradles to braces after adjustments and any resulting changes in teeth positioning.
- Available with or without an attached strap.
- Auto molds to provide an instant custom-type fit.
- No boiling and impression molds required.
- Provides premium protection from cuts and scrapes.
- Meets all NFHS rules providing complete coverage for athletes wearing full braces on the upper teeth.