The Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard is designed to provide full protection for athletes wearing braces on their upper teeth. The product features a unique ortho channel on the top which surrounds and cradles the brace brackets for a secure ultra-protective design. It auto molds perfectly even after braces are adjusted and/or tightened to properly encapsulate around your upper and lower teeth. The Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard is made from medical grade silicone to create an internal frame that cushions your teeth while absorbing the direct impact that can result in lacerations. The result is a mouthpiece that provides an instant fit that doesn't require any boiling, or impression taking. The product is available in blue or pink and can be ordered with or without an attached strap.
Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard Features:
- Unique ortho-channel design cradles the brace brackets to prevent lacerations from occurring.
- Silicone internal frame adapts and cradles to braces after adjustments and any resulting changes in teeth positioning.
- Available with or without an attached strap.
- Auto molds to provide an instant custom-type fit.
- No boiling and impression molds required.
- Provides premium protection from cuts and scrapes.
- Meets all NFHS rules providing complete coverage for athletes wearing full braces on the upper teeth.
- The Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard is indicated for youth or adult sports where braces are being worn on the upper teeth .
- Sizing chart
Youth size is recommended for kids 11 years of age and younger. Generally, adult size is recommended for ages 12 to adult.
Size Color Straps No Straps Youth Blue 4101Y 4100Y Youth Pink 4201Y 4200Y Adult Blue 4101A 4100A Adult Pink 4201A 4200A
- Medical grade silicone for superior shock absorbing qualities.
Q&A for Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Shock Doctor Authorized Dealer Site
Shock Doctor believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Shock Doctor product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Shock Doctor collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Shock Doctor product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Shock Doctor therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Shock Doctor item through any website, unless it is an authorized Shock Doctor dealer.
We are a Shock Doctor Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Shock Doctor warranty. Others do not offer the original Shock Doctor warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Shock Doctor takes great care to ensure that all Active authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Shock Doctor purchasers.