The Shock Doctor Gel Nano provides a custom-like fit for premium protection. The product features a unique a Gel-Fit liner that's designed to mold to the shape and contour of each tooth for a precise fit that's tight yet comfortable. With a ton of gel inside, it provides the closest thing to a custom fit mouthguard without going into a dentist's office to have a custom product made. The secure fit keeps the entire mouthguard properly positioned at all times for better protection. The Shock Doctor Gel Nano frame extends upwards on the front and sides to fully encapsulate around your teeth to provide enhanced protection from impact to the side of your jaw. This enhancement provides athletes involved in contact sports greater jaw protection from side impact. The frame of the Gel Nano mouthguard has been designed to position your lower mandible jaw bone down and forward and slightly raise your tongue toward the roof of your mouth to help reduce bite tension during competition. The product comes with a quick release for use either strapless or strapped depending on your sport.
Shock Doctor Gel Nano Mouthguard Features:
- Gel-Fit liner features gel material on the top and bottom to capture each individual tooth and provide a tight yet comfortable fit.
- Monocoque shock frame with vertical side wall extensions absorbs and protects against side displacement of your jaw during impact to the side of your jaw.
- New, lightweight design fits closer and redirects impact away from the teeth in front to your rear molars.
- MORA (mandibular orthopedic repositioning appliance) design positions your lower jaw down and forward and slightly elevates your tongue upward towards the roof of your mouth to reduce bite tension.
- Upper and lower molar cushions help protect against impact.
- Comes with a convertible tether with a quick release design for strapped or strapless use.
Available Colors: Pearl Carbon, Pearl Blue, Pearl orange, and Pearl Red
Shock Doctor Gel Nano mouthguard provides jaw and concussion protection during sport activities.
- Sizing chart
Shock Doctor Gel Nano Fitting Instructions:
WARNING! NOT FOR USE WITH BRACES. DO NOT CHEW YOUR MOUTHGUARD
In order for a mouthguard to protect, fit, and last it must be worn properly on your teeth and gums as indicated in the fitting instructions. If any mouthguard is chewed or not worn properly, its protection, fit and durability will be greatly diminished.
TO FIT THIS MOUTHGUARD YOU WILL NEED:
- Gel Nano Mouthguard.
- Cold tap water.
- Boiling water.
- A clock or watch with second hand.
- Slotted spoon.
1. Fill saucepan with 3 to 4 inches of water. Bring water to a boil.
2. Plug the helmet tether strap into front of mouthguard.
3. Remove water from heat source. Let water stand for 30 seconds, then
place mouthguard in water for 90 seconds. Do not exceed 90 seconds.
4. Carefully remove mouthguard from hot water with a slotted spoon. Do not remove tether.
5. Cool mouthguard under tap water for 1-2 seconds only to bring surface temperature to a comfortable level.
6. Lick your lips before placing mouthguard in your mouth.
7. Watching in mirror, line up mouthguard carefully with the centerline of upper teeth. Fit mouthguard onto and around upper teeth and press firmly into molars first then front teeth. Do not remove tether.
8. Bring lower jaw forward and up into base of mouthguard with teeth in alignment with lower channel.
9. Close mouth while biting down hard on mouthguard. Suck in strongly and use fingers to press edges of mouthguard onto teeth and roof of mouth through lips and cheeks for 20 seconds.
10. Remove your Shock Doctor Gel Nano mouthguard and cool under tap water for 30 seconds. Replace into mouth and test for a good, firm fit.
11. Repeat steps 1 through 10 if fit is not accurate.
12. Tether may now be removed.
© 2008 Shock Doctor, Inc.
- Skip the dentist appointment
Q&A for Shock Doctor Gel Nano Mouthguard
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Shock Doctor Authorized Dealer Site
Shock Doctor believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Shock Doctor product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Shock Doctor collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Shock Doctor product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Shock Doctor therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Shock Doctor item through any website, unless it is an authorized Shock Doctor dealer.
We are a Shock Doctor Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Shock Doctor warranty. Others do not offer the original Shock Doctor warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Shock Doctor takes great care to ensure that all Active authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Shock Doctor purchasers.