The Shock Doctor Double STC Mouthguard provides excellent protection with two air cushioned pads for both your upper and lower jaw. The Double mouthguard with air cushioned shock pads provides a gel fit design that molds to the shape of your teeth for a tight fit that stays in place. Air pads in the rear provide a more cushioned response for your molars in the back for greater comfort. A shock-transferring core in the front displaces stress away from your front teeth and redirects it toward the back of your mouth. The Shock Doctor Double STC Mouthguard features a MORA (Mandibular Orthopedic Repositioning Appliance) design that positions your lower mandible jaw bone down and forward while slightly elevating your tongue to reduce bite tension for greater comfort. The product can be ordered as a stand alone mouthguard or with an optional tethered strap.
Shock Doctor Double STC Mouthguard Features:
- Super tight compression Gel-Fit custom molds to your teeth to produce an exact impression for a tight, comfortable fit..
- Quick-release helmet tether version available.
- Content of product: EVA, Krayton, Mid-density polyethelene/polypropylene, Polyurethane.
- Shock transfer core up front directs impact away from your front teeth to your molars in the rear.
- MORA (Mandibular Orthopedic Repositioning Appliance) design moves your lower mandible jaw bone down and forward while slightly elevating your tongue which reduces bite tension from developing.
- Air cushioned shock pads for your top and bottom teeth provides enhanced protection while helping to stabilize your entire jaw from side impact.
- Not intended for use with braces.
- Latex-free material.
- Available in an adult size only (11 years of age and up).