Protection is the driving force behind Shock Doctor's passion for continuous innovation of mouth guard technology. The Shock Doctor Gel Max Mouthguard has a heavy-duty Exoskeletal Shock Frame and Gel-Fit Liner that provide maximum protection, fit and comfort in an easy to fit triple-layer design. A breathing channel allows for easy breathing while clenching teeth together for greater comfort. The triple layer design shock transfer core delivers all essentials from protection to comfort, and features a compression fit system that takes an exact impression to provide a tight secure fit. The Gel Max mouthguard comes in 11 colors and can be ordered as a stand alone item or with an attached quick-release helmet tether (strap model) for use with helmets.
Shock Doctor Gel Max Mouthguard Features:
- EVA, Krayton, Mid-density polyethylene/polypropylene, Polyurethane.
- 11 colors to choose from.
- Exoskeletal Shock Frame with integrated jaw pads provide maximum impact protection for the teeth, jaw.
- Multi-layer construction with an internal shock-absorption.
- Integrated breathing channel for greater comfort.
- Available with a Quick-release helmet tether. Provides high impact shock absorption.
- Not indicated for use with braces.
- Available in youth and adult sizes - please see our sizing chart tab.
- Non-returnable once packaging is opened for sanitary reasons.
Available in 11 Colors: Blue/Black, Black, Red, Green, Yellow, Purple, Pink, Grey, Maroon, Orange, and Blue
- The Shock Doctor Gel Max Mouthguard is designed to provide maximum mouth protection during sports.
- Sizing chart
Shock Doctor Gel Max Mouthguard- FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING! NOT FOR USE WITH BRACES DO NOT CHEW YOUR MOUTHGUARD.
In order for this product to protect, fit, and last it must be worn properly on your teeth and gums as indicated in the fitting instructions. If any mouthguard is chewed or not worn properly, its protection, fit and durability will be greatly diminished.
TO FIT THIS ITEM YOU WILL NEED:
- The Gel Max Mouthguard.
- Boiling water.
- Slotted spoon.
- Cold tap water.
- A clock or watch with second hand.
1. Fill saucepan with 3 to 4 inches of water. Bring the water to a boil.
2. Remove water from the heat source. Let the water stand for 30 seconds, then place your mouthguard in the water for 90 seconds. Do not exceed 90 seconds.
3. Carefully remove the Gel Max mouthguard from the hot water with a slotted spoon.
4. Cool it under tap water for 1-2 seconds only to bring its surface temperature to a comfortable level.
5. Lick your lips before placing it in your mouth.
6. Watching in the mirror, line it up carefully with the centerline of your upper teeth. Fit it onto and around your upper teeth and press firmly into the molars first and then your front teeth.
7. Bring your lower jaw forward and up into the base of the product with your teeth in alignment with the lower channel. Bite down hard on mouthguard, suck in strongly, and use your fingers to press the edges of the Gel Max mouthguard into your teeth and gum line through your lips and cheeks for 20 seconds.
8. Remove the product and cool it under tap water for 30 seconds. Place it back into your mouth and test it for a good, firm fit.
9. Repeat steps 1 through 8 if the overall fit is not accurate.
- Works great
- My second one - love it
Q&A for Shock Doctor Gel Max Mouthguard
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Shock Doctor Authorized Dealer Site
Shock Doctor believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Shock Doctor product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Shock Doctor collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Shock Doctor product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Shock Doctor therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Shock Doctor item through any website, unless it is an authorized Shock Doctor dealer.
We are a Shock Doctor Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Shock Doctor warranty. Others do not offer the original Shock Doctor warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Shock Doctor takes great care to ensure that all Active authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Shock Doctor purchasers.