RCAI Pediatric Universal Arm Brace #88UAB is designed to provide range of motion control and greater comfort for the child patient. It's an economical and convenient alternative to casting a stable fracture, as well as, chronic soft tissue injuries requiring immobilization. The hinge bars are manufactured with an off-set design and slope outward away from the elbow as they meet at the hinge itself. This offers more breathing room and comfort for the user. Range of motion can be adjusted easily - simply unscrew the pins and replace them back into the hinge for the desired flexion/extension setting. The RCAI Pediatric Universal Arm Brace can be used to treat severe strains/sprains, casting of stable fractures, tendon repairs, muscle trauma or as part of a rehabilitation program for post-surgical use. Physicians and patients appreciate its comfortable lightweight design that's specially geared toward the pediatric patient.
RCAI Pediatric Universal Arm Brace Features:
- Lightweight stainless steel bilateral hinges for increased flexion or extension of elbow control from 0 to 120 degrees.
- The detachable hinges assure precise anatomical alignment.
- The forearm design provides protection of the olecranon process.
- Brace straps are threaded through the arm plates to allow for a personalized fit.
- Liner is made of a breathable laminate interface for comfort.
- Easy to fit, remove, and adjust.
- 10" brace length.
- Fits right and left sides - see sizing chart tab for sizing information.
Please read our RCAI return policy.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3760.
RCAI Pediatric Universal Arm Brace is used for:
- Flexion and extension elbow control following tendon repair or elbow surgery.
- For relief after strains, sprains or muscle trauma.
- Sizing chart
- Soft foam liner material for comfort.
- Stainless steel material used in the hinges.
- Worked Prefect
- Couldn't find this brace anywhere...
Q&A for RCAI Pediatric Universal Arm Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an RCAI Authorized Dealer Site
RCAI believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an RCAI product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest RCAI collection and ensure you are getting a genuine RCAI product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
RCAI therefore recommends that you do not purchase an RCAI item through any website, unless it is an authorized RCAI dealer.
We are a RCAI Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the RCAI warranty. Others do not offer the original RCAI warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
RCAI takes great care to ensure that all RCAI authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to RCAI purchasers.