RCAI Pediatric Universal Arm Brace #88UAB is designed to provide range of motion control and greater comfort for the child patient. It's an economical and convenient alternative to casting a stable fracture, as well as, chronic soft tissue injuries requiring immobilization. The hinge bars are manufactured with an off-set design and slope outward away from the elbow as they meet at the hinge itself. This offers more breathing room and comfort for the user. Range of motion can be adjusted easily - simply unscrew the pins and replace them back into the hinge for the desired flexion/extension setting. The RCAI Pediatric Universal Arm Brace can be used to treat severe strains/sprains, casting of stable fractures, tendon repairs, muscle trauma or as part of a rehabilitation program for post-surgical use. Physicians and patients appreciate its comfortable lightweight design that's specially geared toward the pediatric patient.
RCAI Pediatric Universal Arm Brace Features:
- Lightweight stainless steel bilateral hinges for increased flexion or extension of elbow control from 0 to 120 degrees
- The detachable hinges assure precise anatomical alignment
- The forearm design provides protection of the olecranon process.
- Brace straps are threaded through the arm plates to allow for a personalized fit
- Liner is made of a breathable laminate interface for comfort
- Easy to fit, remove, and adjust
- 10" brace length
- Fits right and left sides - see Size & Fit tab for sizing chart and measurement/fit help
Non-returnable once opened. Please read our RCAI return policy.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3760.