The RCAI Pediatric Universal Leg #87PDULB is ideally suited for applications requiring precise control of both flexion and extension of the knee joint. The product features adjustable range of motion hinges for controlling knee motion. The foam laminate liner is designed to be soft and comfortable on the your skin. Minor adjustments can be made to the lateral hinge bars to provide subtle length adjustments for a more customized fit.
RCAI Pediatric Universal Leg Features:
- Precision length adjustment hinge arms with contoured plates assure a personalized fit, while also preventing brace migration on the leg.
- Allows early mobilization for improved muscular function and reduced atrophy.
- Optional Modular components available for additional hip, leg and ankle stability.
- Lightweight stainless steel hinge construction aids in patient compliance.
- For added comfort, the brace liner is made of a breathable laminate interface.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in three sizes for a great fit - see sizing chart tab.
Please read our RCAI return policy.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832