The RCAI Pediatric Universal Leg #87PDULB is ideally suited for applications requiring precise control of both flexion and extension of the knee joint. The product features adjustable range of motion hinges for controlling knee motion. The foam laminate liner is designed to be soft and comfortable on the your skin. Minor adjustments can be made to the lateral hinge bars to provide subtle length adjustments for a more customized fit.
RCAI Pediatric Universal Leg Features:
- Precision length adjustment hinge arms with contoured plates assure a personalized fit, while also preventing brace migration on the leg.
- Allows early mobilization for improved muscular function and reduced atrophy.
- Optional Modular components available for additional hip, leg and ankle stability.
- Lightweight stainless steel hinge construction aids in patient compliance.
- For added comfort, the brace liner is made of a breathable laminate interface.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in three sizes for a great fit - see sizing chart tab.
Please read our RCAI return policy.Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832.
- Stable tibia or femoral fractures.
- Ligament repairs.
- Total Knee replacements.
- Sizing chart
- Metal hinges for lightweight strength.
- laminate foam cuffs for patient comfort.
Q&A for RCAI Pediatric Universal Leg Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an RCAI Authorized Dealer Site
RCAI believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an RCAI product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest RCAI collection and ensure you are getting a genuine RCAI product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
RCAI therefore recommends that you do not purchase an RCAI item through any website, unless it is an authorized RCAI dealer.
We are a RCAI Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the RCAI warranty. Others do not offer the original RCAI warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
RCAI takes great care to ensure that all RCAI authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to RCAI purchasers.